Titans totally mistakenly overlooked as real contender

OILERMAN

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This team has been so overlooked it's not even funny. When the playoffs first started the Titans were 60-1 to win the SB, they are now 7-1.    I believe the team is overlooked for a few reas

Shannon Sharpe just called Jonnu Smith the third tight end while Skip Bayless has never heard of him.  This is the type of coverage the Titans get.

People still dont believe after the Ravens win. It's annoying as fuck. I like them over the 49ers and Packers. If they beat the Chiefs this week I think they win the Superbowl.

Posted Images

Honestly, most of it comes from this negative bias about Tannehill. The national perspective of him is so far below what we’ve seen that it’s just a preconceived notion that he’s bad. People look at the stat lines from the playoff games and make assumptions to reinforce their beliefs.

As far as complete teams, I don’t agree that they’re the most complete team.  At this point, San Francisco is the clear favorite. I don’t completely trust Garoppolo but they have an elite running game and elite defense especially with Ford back now. I do think we’re more complete in Kansas City though and comparative with Green Bay.

Agree 100%. This team has the coaching, personnel and versatility to compete with any team in the NFL. Honestly, I have so much confidence in this team. They are playing as a team, for each other. You can tell the culture is really good. JRob has put together a team full of team first guys who are really good football players. I can't say enough good things about the coaching staff and even the trainers. 

I am proud to be a Titans fan once again for the first time in a long time. 

I also believe we will be winning the Super Bowl. 

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

If we do win, I'd rather play SanFran than GB.. because of the Lafleur familiarity with our players and team and coaches. Yeah, it was only a year, but it's an advantage the 9ers dont have. 

I don’t know. San Francisco’s defense to me is a lot tougher than Green Bay’s.