Titans 2023 Draft Class

SirLanceALot

How’s everyone feeling about Ran and his first draft as GM?  Overall, I feel it’s a class with a lot of upside although some of the picks are questionable. Would have liked for us to draft a WR earlier than Round 7 but maybe they have other plans to address it down the road. 

Edited by SirLanceALot

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may want to see his write -up on Malik Willis last year before you get too excited.

If he's good, you extend him and who cares about the fifth year option.  

Posted Images

If Spears can actually make it through his rookie contract I like this draft a lot. I know everyone is pissed about WR, but as soon as we drafted Levis at 33 it's basically a lock that this is a rebuild year. The OL should be a lot better, and we added a couple weapons on offense and a QB with a ton of upside in the 2nd round. Was a fun ride. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

What you said about the 24 draft class is why I want Levis starting. Make him sink or swim. If he folds then we try again next year. He's had enough experience not to need a redshirt year. 

I tend to disagree - still subscribe to the old school development plan. Esp with the questionable surrounding cast on offense this year. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

What you said about the 24 draft class is why I want Levis starting. Make him sink or swim. If he folds then we try again next year. He's had enough experience not to need a redshirt year. 

Would be absolutely sickening if this franchise spent a 2022 third round pick on Willis a 2023 second round pick and a 2024 third round pick on Levis and find themselves back in the QB market in the 2024 draft.