Evans and Landry

OILERMAN

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These guys are really playing well.    Landry had a sack, tackle for loss and another QB hit. He was pressuring the edge pretty consistently   Evans had 7 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tackle

There is talent on offense as well they just don't get enough chances to showcase their ability.

I like what I see from David Long as well.  He seamlessly fills in for Woody next year.

Robinson has built a great team. Where he has faltered, he has been quick to correct. He’s been quick to cut players. Now I ask, will he make the changes necessary coach wise the same way? I think Vrabel can be good, he showed that last year. But Smith is bad and the roster has too much talent for another first time OC figuring things out. Robinson must hire a HC of the Offense if he is going to keep Vrabel. I’m talking about an experienced guy like a Norv Turner type. 

I was just about to post about these two. 

last year when we drafted Evans I was stoked. I was banging the tables saying he was the perfect fit and is a day 1 starter and immediate contributor with all pro potential and he is really showing it. 

I liked Landry just not in the first. I felt he had only one pass rush and that was the speed rush. He has added a few more moves to his game and it really shows. He has 7 sacks in 10 games this year. He is on pace for 12.5-13 sacks. Impressive. 

4 minutes ago, 9ErFan said:

I was just about to post about these two. 

last year when we drafted Evans I was stoked. I was banging the tables saying he was the perfect fit and is a day 1 starter and immediate contributor with all pro potential and he is really showing it. 

I liked Landry just not in the first. I felt he had only one pass rush and that was the speed rush. He has added a few more moves to his game and it really shows. He has 7 sacks in 10 games this year. He is on pace for 12.5-13 sacks. Impressive. 

Thought u were done?

13 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I still think Dodd could've been something had he not turned out to be a gaping twat. 

The number 1 key in drafting is figuring out who is going to be a “gaping twat” though. But I think overall Robinson has this down, unlike Webster who drafted mental midget athletes and not smart/tough football players.