Evans and Landry

OILERMAN

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These guys are really playing well.    Landry had a sack, tackle for loss and another QB hit. He was pressuring the edge pretty consistently   Evans had 7 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tackle

There is talent on offense as well they just don't get enough chances to showcase their ability.

I like what I see from David Long as well.  He seamlessly fills in for Woody next year.

16 minutes ago, Titansfan920 said:

I was in the boat of wanting Landry in the first so when we took Evans, I was let down but ok with it because I liked him too. When we snagged Landry in the second I was over the moon. Crazy that Simmons isn't even 100% yet either. Keep it up..

Trust in Robinson...

5 hours ago, ChemEngr79 said:

It took our first 4 picks to get Evans and Landry, but it looks like more JRobbery 1.5 years later...

Don’t forget we got Cruikshank too

If we can walk away from every draft with two starters that are immediate studs and playing their way into stardom and the third player a very good role player then we would be one of the best drafting teams in the nfl

wait. We are

as critical as I was for taking Henry over Michael Thomas, it’s looking like the right move.

we have to keep Henry with the way he is playing. 

I would tag him and get another big year out of him before deciding his future and I would find a complimentary back. 

If we can pull off signing a pass rusher in FA then we should look hard at Swift in round 1

I got to see Swift and Etienne this weekend, first chance. They’re good, but Etienne looks like he can’t batter ram (stopped at goal line) and I was a little expecting more from Swift.

I was mostly struck by how Henry’s in another league at this point. They’ll both be good backs I’m sure, but they’ll have to develop despite their great production in college.

22 hours ago, Ricky said:

Landry is all over the place. What a steal in the second round.

He's a piece to the puzzle in so many plays. The coolest part is that he's studious. He's putting together new moves and learning technique from Vrabel. All these guys are. Just incredible if you ask me. 

On the flip side, what the actual fuck were we doing for 10 years before Jrob got here? We had a QB threatening to kill himself in a parking lot and a running back that weighed as much as the dump I took this morning. 

5 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Etienne is fast and can catch.  More of a back like Kamara in the NFL.

I'd prefer to get a guy like Najee Harris in the 3rd round.  Good all around skill set and can be a #1 guy if needed.  I'd still sign Henry but we have some depth just in case of injury and Harris is good at catching the ball. 

I really like Harris. You really think he makes it to the 3rd? I'd be all over that.

6 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

He's a piece to the puzzle in so many plays. The coolest part is that he's studious. He's putting together new moves and learning technique from Vrabel. All these guys are. Just incredible if you ask me. 

On the flip side, what the actual fuck were we doing for 10 years before Jrob got here? We had a QB threatening to kill himself in a parking lot and a running back that weighed as much as the dump I took this morning. 

I still can't get over him trucking 80 yards to a touchdown against the Chiefs. How he didn't rip a hole in the space time continuum on that gallop I'm sure I don't know.

6 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

How much did you weigh before you took that crap? 500pounds?