Titans Draft Malik Willis - QB Liberty

Mercalius

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

At the same time I don't think it's fair to just discount the guy because of the round he was picked in.

To me there's little downside to this move.  Plus they had all these picks they didn't really need them all.

I don't mind it all. It's worth a gamble at this point in the draft. Hope the guy pushes Tannehill down the road and gives the team options at QB in 3 years. If not you flip him for picks like the Pats used to do.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just met Willis' cousin in Krogers.  He was buying a Titans football.  He and his family just drove up from Atlanta to see Willis play tonight.  A very nice young man.   pro

This guy is as raw as a steak on the deli counter but he has elite speed, one of the strongest arms of the last few drafts, and apparently interviews super well.  Perfect guy to take a flier on and gr

Tannehill is about to turn 34 and has 2 years left on his contract. If this kid can develop for a couple of years and they think he’s ready to replace Tannehill in a year or 2 then it’s a huge steal.

Posted Images

Just now, SleepingTitan said:

Nah that's a little drastic. He's more of a poor man's Josh Allen. He certainly could develop into a star. If not, it's a 3rd rounder

He’s literally a midget compared to Josh Allen. He’s built like Dexter McCluster. 

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Basically he’s a poor man’s Lamar Jackson or Kyler Murrayit seems like, and he’s 6 feet tall. 

Sorry Fantasy Football GIF by DraftKings

Way smarter than Lamar. And poor man's Lamar is still athletic as fuck. I agree with Sleeping he's more like an unpolished Josh Allen. 

Just now, titaninpgh said:

Third round QBs rarely turn into anything significant. If you're going to give it a shot, might as well shoot for the moon. That's what the Willis pick is.

At least they went for the traits guy, I mean if they went for Ridder I'd really hate that pick.

Oh they probably traded up because I think CAR may have been wanting to trade into round 3 to pick Willis.