AJ Browns excuse for his football camp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there was ever anyone who should not be on Twitter, it's A.J. Brown.

He definitely botched the PR of his exit. Fans loved him and were upset he was traded. He made it obvious last year that he was the most dynamic skill player on offense, and that we were better with h

Dude's got the thinnest skin in the world. Not the worst decision.   Still soft as hell.

Posted Images

I don’t know that I have ever seen a player destroy all their good will with a franchise as quickly as AJ Brown. Maybe Antonio Brown, but even that build in Pittsburgh was slower. This is just strange. When the news of the trade happened, I was mad and devastated that we traded him away. But damn, he has made me glad we did because he has acted nuts since that money. 

Each day that passes I believe the Titans did the right thing.  They have moved on AJ should try it.  He sounds so miserable and blaming the Titans and their fans for everything is childish.  What will he do when he drops passes, misses multiple games and practices with pulled hamstrings and the Philly fans get mad at him?

1 minute ago, Amy said:

Each day that passes I believe the Titans did the right thing.  They have moved on AJ should try it.  He sounds so miserable and blaming the Titans and their fans for everything is childish.  What will he do when he drops passes, misses multiple games and practices with pulled hamstrings and the Philly fans get mad at him?

I am more curious to see the shit he pulls when Hurts gets benched

18 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

I am more curious to see the shit he pulls when Hurts gets benched

So true and when the draft a new QB next year which is what they are planning.  

57 minutes ago, TheChosenTitan said:

In today's culture, it has become more and more acceptable to be rude or even physically assault players, celebrities or the average individual.  

I can understand his concern.  That said, there was a concern there even before being traded, and that concern can be mitigated by hiring security staff.  If he wants to stay truly safe, well then he should become a recluse and never leave his home again.

I expect that this was just not wanting to deal with a few fans saying unkind things to him and that really isn't an excuse at all.   Just rationalizing his failure to keep his promises and committments.

Pretty weak that you can't put up with the potential for a few minor annoyances to likely create some lasting memories for those young fans. I really doubt anyone is going to say anything anyway

Being able to do that is basically what being an adult is lol

15 minutes ago, dcblanton said:

In today's culture, it has become more and more acceptable to be rude or even physically assault players, celebrities or the average individual.  

I can understand his concern.  That said, there was a concern there even before being traded, and that concern can be mitigated by hiring security staff.  If he wants to stay truly safe, well then he should become a recluse and never leave his home again.

I expect that this was just not wanting to deal with a few fans saying unkind things to him and that really isn't an excuse at all.   Just rationalizing his failure to keep his promises and committments.

min todays culture it’s also become popular to play victim and constantly look for validation online.  He’s a great ball player but mentally weak.