code

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly this board has become so fucking retarded it’s barely readable anymore. The non stop, unrelenting  criticism of Mariota has basically reached the point where it’s almost an addiction, it’s li

His TD pass was only worth 6 points. Tannehill would have thrown a 10 pointer. 

Somewhere in between the Mariota haters and the Mariota is great-ers, there are some of us that are waiting to see how he does his first few games this year in a pretty tough schedule. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Believe me, it didn't look nearly that impressive. 

Yeah.  There was obvious improvement this week.  But the passing game didn't look that smooth at all.  It's hard me to explain but we still have a lot of work to do there if it wants to be a top notch NFL passing offense.

Just now, rns90 said:

Yeah.  There was obvious improvement this week.  But the passing game didn't look that smooth at all.  It's hard me to explain but we still have a lot of work to do there if it wants to be a top notch NFL passing offense.

Actually the fact that we started passing more on the third drive made our offense look not abysmal. That second drive with two straight run stuffs made my eyes bleed. We need to be way more aggressive this year passing the ball to open things up. 

25 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Believe me, it didn't look nearly that impressive. 

Honestly, I could stand to give a fuck if it looks impressive. As long as it is impressive... as in it impresses the score keeper to keep adding points to the Titans side of the screen... I'll ride with it til the wheels fall off.

10 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Honestly, I could stand to give a fuck if it looks impressive. As long as it is impressive... as in it impresses the score keeper to keep adding points to the Titans side of the screen... I'll ride with it til the wheels fall off.

It wasn't impressive. I expect a QB to hit their receiver in stride more often than not. We've seen what performances like tonight translate to in the regular season and it's not success. I'm not going to gloss over the fact that Mariota is just barely making throws that he used to sling with ease. The way he played tonight got us a TD but it's not sustainable. 

20 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

The ball just isn't arriving where it needs to be at the required velocity and receivers are having to break stride to catch balls. It looks like a fucking fire drill out there with all the stop, drop, and roll receivers have to do to catch balls. It was better than last week but I can't imagine being satisfied with it. And these were the #1s that Mariota has been practicing with for months so I expect better chemistry than that. 

Can you give me any examples where the receiver had to stop a route to make a catch? The only one I can think of is where CD made that catch across the middle. 

36 minutes ago, EnlightenedTitan777 said:

I’m of the belief that a lot of the TanniBoys if they were original Titans fans from 99’ were the same rednecks screaming “put in O’Donnell” I bet my Dick @OILERMAN was one of the O’Donnell Fuck Boys’ 

If Mariota were as good as McNair we wouldn’t be having this debate...