Titans will pick 11th in the 2023 draft

SuperFreak90

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t see Young or Stroud being worth it.

I’ll tell ya what….I’d have to be awfully desperate for a new QB and reeeeeeally fall in love with a draft prospect before entertaining the idea of trading Simmons to get him.   I think it’s

Let the jokes ensue

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Hah not sure to be honest - I guess it would depend on the trade compensation to move up. But it would be an ideal situation for Richardson to come into where he could learn behind Tannehill for a year and not be pressured to start and also come into an offense where the QB plays a more complementary role. Same thing would go for Levis - neither of those guys should start year 1. 

What? The Titans ask way too much of their QB. Fewer 1st down passes, behind the chains too often, and more focused on getting the RB into rhythm. This is not an easy offense for a QB....

25 minutes ago, oldschool said:

What? The Titans ask way too much of their QB. Fewer 1st down passes, behind the chains too often, and more focused on getting the RB into rhythm. This is not an easy offense for a QB....

A guy with questionable /bad processing getting dumped in the Titans predictable offense is not ideal at all.  Richardson struggles when pressured too, accuracy goes down the tubes.  It's an awful fit for QB's with accuracy issues.

Is there a market for Tannehill if we draft a QB in round 1 or would we just outright release him. Or do we instead keep him for his final year?

Edited by titansfan

If the Titans do trade up to 3, then I hope it's only if Stroud is there.  Otherwise, stay at 11.

My guess is that the Raiders or the Colts will give better trade options to the Cards than the Titans would be willing or able to offer.  That eliminates the Titans from even having a chance to trade.  

I would be very disappointed if either Levis or Richardson would be on their board for a 3 trade.  Sickening to me.

pro

3 hours ago, prometheus said:

I would be very disappointed if either Levis or Richardson would be on their board for a 3 trade.  Sickening to me.

pro

Im right there with you my man….  Locker, Vince and pineapple chunker should be enough to know QB needs to be a proficient passer 1st….everything else is gravy….  Otherwise…see you in the 3rd rd…ala Willis