Ran Carthon hired as the new Titans GM

AussieTitanFan08

2 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Retard. The only outside candidates we interviewed were black. We use the same logic to criticize teams who only interview one black candidate to satisfy the Rooney rule 

You have no idea who they reached out to and were rebuffed...  

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His chin could quiver 24/7 and we would never know.

WOWOWOW    All Hail Ran Carthon, Top 5 NFL GM

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Retard. The only outside candidates we interviewed were black. We use the same logic to criticize teams who only interview one black candidate to satisfy the Rooney rule 

They interviewed 2 white guys and were declined by a 3rd (Peters). Who else were they supposed to have on their candidates list that you are arguing that they left out for being white?

3 hours ago, Thrill said:

It’s limited in that we only interviewed 6 people. Period. Even more limited that all outside interviews were essentially required to attend some minority networking event. How do you not get this? Or is nuance just absent from your intellectual repertoire?

You look really fucking right now and should just stop. Every person interviewed was a quality candidate. They attempted to interview 7 people, not 6. 3 of them were white. One of those people interviewed ended up with a GM job. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

6 hours ago, flaming_thumbtack said:

image.png.37c000a3af06120b70cdbfe2a06d3fc7.png

His chin could quiver 24/7 and we would never know.

He doesn’t look as cuddly as JRob
I guess we can’t ask for everything.

I wonder if he hangs out with faith healers?  He better not use the same one who fed JRob all them lies. Rev Everybody Gon Get Well ought to give JRob all his money back. 

18 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You look really fucking right now and should just stop. Every person interviewed was a quality candidate. They attempted to interview 7 people, not 6. 3 of them were white. One of those people interviewed ended up with a GM job. 

Grow up. Just pointing out that they only interviewed white dudes from within the org is not racist. Quit trying to prove anything. All I did was point out that they only interviewed people from within the org and from the minority networking event. This was not some wide spread interviewing process no matter how offended that may make you. And I’ve already said I’m really excited about Carthon. 

24 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

I don't think this hire has anything to do with race, which is great.  The real problem is those that think race should matter, and there are plenty of those on both sides. 

This is a quality selection given a chance..I frankly wouldn't care if we had a GREEN MARTIAN as GM selection if he has us moving in a positive direction...

2 hours ago, Thrill said:

Grow up. Just pointing out that they only interviewed white dudes from within the org is not racist. Quit trying to prove anything. All I did was point out that they only interviewed people from within the org and from the minority networking event. This was not some wide spread interviewing process no matter how offended that may make you. And I’ve already said I’m really excited about Carthon. 

They interviewed 6 people. They sent out a request for a 7th. Stop already. That's an extensive list. Race doesn't matter at all and is only being discussed because you brought it up. 

I wonder if he can’t start and the Titans can not announce the hiring until after the 49ers are finished with their season like what happened with the HC of the Vikings.  If that is true wonder who goes to the Senior Bowl.  Vrabel?  Cowden?  I am sure they discussed things to do until he arrives