AJ Brown: "I'm not a regular season guy"

Jamalisms

I'd say there's a good chance it'll be harder to do that in Philly than it would have been in Nashville, but I can understand why he may have looked across the huddle at others and wondered if it could ever happen with the Titans.

In fact, it's hard to hear him say that without thinking it's a not-so-veiled shot at Ryan Tannehill and / or just the failures of the Titans in the playoffs the last two years. Many fans have been saying it about Ryan Tannehill ... that his playoff performances are a major problem. I wonder if Brown or others have similar feelings ... or if this is just the way that AJ is expressing the rather common thought of wanting to sign with a team because it's good and wanting to win a Super Bowl, etc.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dez Fitz is not a regular season guy either, so he should be able to step right in

Highly doubt his feelings about Tannehill had anything at all to do with this. I just posted the Mariota video because it was an early signal of diva behavior. And also, a sign that he’s a terrible ju

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

There was no rift with AJB and Tannehill.  He was working out with him Florida three weeks ago per Jim Wyatt.......

there could still be a rift but also a guy who likes to work hard and win going out of his way to meet with his QB to practice... when the QB doesnt want to be in town to do so.

8 minutes ago, titanruss said:

there could still be a rift but also a guy who likes to work hard and win going out of his way to meet with his QB to practice... when the QB doesnt want to be in town to do so.

Shocker. An NFL QB who wants his receivers to run routes outside the teams city. Never been done before…

28 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I'd say there's a good chance it'll be harder to do that in Philly than it would have been in Nashville, but I can understand why he may have looked across the huddle at others and wondered if it could ever happen with the Titans.

In fact, it's hard to hear him say that without thinking it's a not-so-veiled shot at Ryan Tannehill and / or just the failures of the Titans in the playoffs the last two years. Many fans have been saying it about Ryan Tannehill ... that his playoff performances are a major problem. I wonder if Brown or others have similar feelings ... or if this is just the way that AJ is expressing the rather common thought of wanting to sign with a team because it's good and wanting to win a Super Bowl, etc.

Has he seen Jalen Hurts play QB? I’m ready to move on from Tanny, but he’s better than Jalen Hurts. That’s to say neither are very good. 

If he cares about winning beyond the the regular season…and perhaps had his doubts about Tannehill…

You gotta wonder, when he saw the Titans draft Malik one day later…then looked over at Jalen Fucking Hurts, then back at newly drafted Malik Willis…gotta wonder if he felt a bit of buyers remorse.

Time will tell…