Silver Lining

SleepingTitan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a chance to win at the end. That's all you can ask for especially when you're down 20 at half.   Getting Adoree back so Butler can cover their #2 could be huge.

It hurts. Tye Smith was TERRIBLE. Gostkowski should probably retire. Tannehill didn't play his best game, but he played well. Kudos to the Steelers for stopping Henry.    "We had em right wh

The silver lining is that the team played as bad as I've seen it play in a long time in all three phases in the first half and then came within a very makeable field goal of getting to OT.

2 minutes ago, reo said:

Had a chance to win at the end. That's all you can ask for especially when you're down 20 at half.

Getting Adoree back so Butler can cover their #2 could be huge.

Damn, you fuckers are reading my mind. I was coming back in here and say how once Adoree is back and we're later into the season when things start getting more serious about the playoffs that this early season experience of facing off against a team's 2nd or 3rd receiver is a silver lining for when Fulton is taking on their 3rd or 4th receivers.

27 minutes ago, reo said:

Had a chance to win at the end. That's all you can ask for especially when you're down 20 at half.

Gotta give credit where's it's due. The Steelers have never lost a game in their entire history dating back to 1933 when they have a 20-point lead.

The fact that the Titans came as close as they did to forcing OT and coming back from such a huge deficit shows they never give up. Kudos to them.

18 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

The silver lining is that the team played as bad as I've seen it play in a long time in all three phases in the first half and then came within a very makeable field goal of getting to OT.

Better yet they hand a chance to win the dang game before the intentional grounding 

6 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Gotta give credit where's it's due. The Steelers have never lost a game in their entire history dating back to 1933 when they have a 20-point lead.

The fact that the Titans came as close as they did to forcing OT and coming back from such a huge deficit shows they never give up. Kudos to them.

I was actually starting to accept the loss until i read this and you reminded me of that stat.