Mercalius

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s a hot head.  But it’s been good for us this year.  After the late/out of bounds hit against Seattle - his outburst seemed to bring out the best in the team.     Tonight - he was visibly

The play calling at the goal line after the turnover was disgraceful. Lewan had every right to blow a gasket.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Forget the rah rah stuff......

I thought Gruden did a great job showing how great he is in all aspects, his ability on the screen passes are incredible the way he can get out in front and open lanes.

Likely the best LT and maybe best 2 or 3 OL in the league

Gruden was also killing the playcalling all game. Thoughts? 

nHXEgl8.png

7 hours ago, Cam. said:

Gruden was also killing the playcalling all game. Thoughts? nHXEgl8.png

Obviously some of the plays didn't work and some of the plays I didn't like but let's be real here. 

The Titans scored 36 points, Mariota had a 99 passer rating, they got Henry more involved(he got the most carries) and 100+ rushing yards, almost 500 yards of offense, they were very good converting 3rd downs, controlled the ball over 35 mins, they scored on 8 of 10 drives and made multiple big plays......

My thoughts on the play calling? Fucking outstanding

How stupid or biased would one have to be to bash this type of production?

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Obviously some of the plays didn't work and some of the plays I didn't like but let's be real here. 

The Titans scored 36 points, Mariota had a 99 passer rating, they got Henry more involved(he got the most carries) and 100+ rushing yards, almost 500 yards of offense, they were very good converting 3rd downs, controlled the ball over 35 mins, they scored on 8 of 10 drives and made multiple big plays......

My thoughts on the play calling? Fucking outstanding

How stupid or biased would one have to be to bah this type of production?

Thoughts?

Hopefully this is the offense from here on out with some tweaks. Mariota is a pocket QB. Getting rid of the RPO bullshit only makes us more dangerous, especially over the long haul. 

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Hopefully this is the offense from here on out with some tweaks. Mariota is a pocket QB. Getting rid of the RPO bullshit only makes us more dangerous, especially over the long haul. 

I hope so too but if we do, our protection schemes will have to change. The marginal Colts beat the shit out of Marcus last night. I'd hate to see what a good D front could've done.

48 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The RPO stuff is effective and has a place. The real issue is they need a more efficient passing game. That includes better WR play with Davis returning, Taylor and Smith developing and a better running game to make the playaction passing game more effective. Mariota can play better from the pocket and more consistent. 

The RPO threat also slows the pass rush down, Mariota took a beating last night in the pocket. Way more of a beating than he's ever taken on the designed runs.