VY KO'd

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m not at liberty to discuss legally speaking 

VY can ill afford more brain damage.....

Just now, Callidus said:

Was my first reaction. That was in bound to be a fight mode for awhile.before he gets hit

Forreal. Not on some tough guy shit but if you're in that situation either swing/fight or get yourself the hell out of there; preferably option 2. Hanging around tussling with random idiots is setting yourself up. He's lucky he didn't get cracked with a bottle or something. 

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Forreal. Not on some tough guy shit but if you're in that situation either swing/fight or get yourself the hell out of there; preferably option 2. Hanging around tussling with random idiots is setting yourself up. He's lucky he didn't get cracked with a bottle or something. 

At one point in the beginning one of the guys picked up a bar stool that was nearby, but he put it back down. Hook 'em horns!!

Edited by freakingeek

He still got a job with Texas? I saw he was re-hired as a special assistant in 2021.

How's he make money these days? Steakhouse and the assitant gig? Wasnt he selling hotdogs or something?