NFL Draft Day One Thread

TitansGuru

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like Skoronski at 11 way better than the failed trade up to 3 for Paris Johnson

Honestly, we got lucky to get Skoronski with the way the draft has unfolded. 

Holy crap Ossefort bent over Caserio for a non QB selection    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IowaOiler said:

Hilarious that the people screaming we were trading up for a QB because a reporter claimed we were ...

Not only that, it's the reporter embedded with the team for the draft. Not only that she reported that our offer to trade up was pulled after Stroud was taken.

It doesn't get more direct or reputable.

Narratives gonna narrative, though.

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I like Skoronski at 11 way better than the failed trade up to 3 for Paris Johnson

Gold. Honestly I don't like OG at 11 at all but this OL was so fucking bad I can excuse it. This dude should be a day one stud at LG floor wise. Hopefully he can play LT.

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Bullshit. If he can't play LT it's a bad pick. Terrible ROI

You don't know he can't.  Let's give him a chance before we assume it's a busted pick.  If he's nothing more than an average guard I'll be right there with you, but if he's a solid LT or a great OG, I'll be okay with it.  It's not the best case but given the guys on the board, I'm not gonna kill Ran for this.  They DESPERATELY had to have help on the OL so if you don't love Broderick Jones, it makes sense.  More than anything I wanted them not to whiff and I think Skoronski will be a good player.  

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

Not only that, it's the reporter embedded with the team for the draft. Not only that she reported that our offer to trade up was pulled after Stroud was taken.

It doesn't get more direct or reputable.

Narratives gonna narrative, though.

Don't worry about it. They know we wanted Stroud if the Texans passed. It seems like a lot of teams wanted him. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I need this to happen.

You want a 35 year old QB extended to own message board posters? This ain’t it man. I like RT for one more year but at some point the future needs addressed.