Congrats to the Media Favorite Indianapolis Colts on a Stellar Season with an MVP Candidate and 7 Pro Bowlers!

Jonboy

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you guys will be able to get banners for the Pro Bowlers? Or possibly AFC South Runner-up?   Who knows, maybe Taylor will at least win offensive player of the year?!

I was so over the media love for Indy. The fact that it came as a result of a loss to the Jags makes it that much sweeter.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

I'm not envious of his offseason needs list.  Still need a LT.  Stuck with Wentz for another year.  Need more edge rushers and maybe another guy to play opposite Buckner.  CB is a need along with multiple WR's.

For all the fawning:  Colts record is 41-40 w/Ballard as GM.

Shades of Fisher. 

6 minutes ago, bostontitan said:

Notice how the colt lover is not to be seen spewing his bullshit when they  lose .....

…get blown out by the 2020 AND 2021 worst team in the league in what was arguably their most important regular season game in over a decade.  FIFY lol.  

Edited by Mercalius

8 minutes ago, bostontitan said:

Notice how the colt lover is not to be seen spewing his bullshit when they lose .....

He's in mourning. Have a little respect.........................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1/9/2022 at 6:23 PM, TheBukafax said:

The best part is 3 Titans games determined the Colts missing the playoffs lol. Had the Titans beat the Steelers, Colts woulda made it in lmao.

Ha! What a weird twist. I can't remember a recent playoff year that had so many teams still in the hunt on the last day of the season. The league is lovin that.

Edited by freakingeek

2 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Ha! What a weird twist. I can't remember a recent playoff year that had so many teams still in the hunt on the last day of the season. The league in lovin that.

Here we were pissed the Titans lost to the Steelers when it was a blessing in disguise lol.