• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When did he start football as a Titan?

I can't wait to hear the new rap album 

He and his friends are all losers. Nobody in that entire crew is either good enough or man enough to even attempt to stop his self-destruction. Of course it could all be on him, but I know I’d be nons

Posted Images

I just don't have the appetite for another OL anywhere in the early rounds this year. My dissatisfaction with Kelly is well known by now but we honestly could do worse and this defense has too many needs to spend anything valuable on the line right now. Patch it up through FA.

I think somehow, someway, Robinson ends up pulling like a conditional 6th or 7th round pick out of Wilson. Some team will think they can fix the issues and bet on his physical traits. Maybe I am dead wrong, but if Robinson can turn DGB into Kelly, then I can see him getting a late 2022 pick for Wilson.

14 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

I think somehow, someway, Robinson ends up pulling like a conditional 6th or 7th round pick out of Wilson. Some team will think they can fix the issues and bet on his physical traits. Maybe I am dead wrong, but if Robinson can turn DGB into Kelly, then I can see him getting a late 2022 pick for Wilson.

Absolutely no way. He's shown zero promise. DGB had 500+ yards and started several games his rookie season. Wilson has more DUIs than he has meaningful plays.

2 hours ago, nine said:

I suspect it won't be long until Wilson's agent announced he has discharged Wilson as a client.

Yeah,  I'd assume that behind the scenes, they've been trying everything they can to get him to at least try and do the right thing; it'd be borderline malpractice if they weren't . They're going to be out their money too, if nothing else. Sounds like they will be able to keep him on the suspended list at least and tag his game checks for non performance if nothing else, without costing a roster spot.