Vrabel 4D Chess

tgo

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Vrabel has relaxed his run first mentality. The Bills game was a perfect example. 

You think he's evolved?  Or you think it's more of a trust factor in the QB.  I don't think he ever particularly cared for Mariota as the QB.  And then Tannehill took over the team midseason so he may have thought he had to ease him in.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol at Warren Sharp dragging Gannon hahaha.

You would have to think that he'd be the coach of the year if the season ended today. 

Posted Images

Just now, Jonboy said:

Question...does Vrabel even need to "sell it?" I mean...there's nothing against the rules for him to intentionally send 12 guys to take a penalty, right?

I guess if he looked happy about it houston could decline and still have the 2nd and 1.  Not sure in real time they would figure that out though.  

1 hour ago, bondra316v2 said:

Remember when people on this board were calling Vrabel a meathead?  Lol.  Good times

I liked the hiring from the beginning. I kinda liked his vision in the first media press as a Titans HC.

Mularkey was a moron. Kept doing the same shit every week. Vrabel preached the opposite of what Mularkey was. I was sold immediately.

Edited by unauthorizedcinnamon

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Question...does Vrabel even need to "sell it?" I mean...there's nothing against the rules for him to intentionally send 12 guys to take a penalty, right?

I think intentionally penalties can become a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct

13 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Would it have mattered though? Obviously the yardage would've been 10 yards more but the results would've been the desired outcome. 

Idk but they’re going to change the rules because of Vrabel winning two games in part due to this. Probably change the delay of game clock running rule as well. 

21 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Wonder if they’ll fine him at some point for owning these noobz.

They can't fine him. He didn't break any rules.

They may consider closing the loophole though and making a rule change in the offseason. That's what they did this past offseason after he took those intentional delay of game penalties against New England.