Around the NFL Week 10 Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

39 minutes ago, TampaTitan said:

Definitely don't want the Chiefs figuring shit out and going into the playoffs as the Chiefs 

Meh. Still roughly halfway thru the 17-game season. Teams will get hot and cold as the season goes, plus injuries could drastically alter what we see now.

The Chiefs winning tonight and getting hot actually helps the Titans in our quest for the #1 seed. We already own the tiebreaker over them. Let them get hot and beat teams like the Raiders, Chargers, and Steelers all the way to the 2 seed.

Totally fine if they lose to the Cowboys next week though, ?

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're welcome Titans fans.....  

The Ravens were letting Jackson be more of a drop back passer so teams initially were scared of his running so weren't rushing him. After Jackson started doing well teams decided to treat Jackson like

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

The most concerning thing about the Chiefs is that their defense looks way bettwr

They played WTF, NYG, GB without Rodgers, and a very inconsistent Raiders team. 

I’m not giving them a ton of credit yet. If they keep the Cowboys in check next week we will see if they have it fixed.

14 hours ago, Amy said:

I worry about that too but they have four losses and they probably split the Bills games.  I believe if Titans beat Pats they will get the number one seed

I think you're right. The running game will be key in that matchup. Pats secondary is playing really well.

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

Well shit. This post didn't age well last night. The Chiefs exploded offensively right after I made it.

I do think the Raiders are playing better but it may be some motivation there too because the team respected him as a coach. Win one for Chucky type of thing. But I have no idea if that's true or not.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic