Is it time to start worrying about Taylor Lewan?

gatordude731

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst call of the game was sending out the kicker on 4th and 1 before the half. Pussy call. He just missed an extra point. When he missed it notice how the Cardinals said fuck you and attempted to

lol

*cough*      

Posted Images

On 9/13/2021 at 3:31 PM, BudsOilers said:

How about nothing.....STFU - "thanking Chandler Jones for exposing me?"  Fuck him.  It was all done for his shitty ass podcast.  

yeah is some weak bs

2 hours ago, sunworshipper said:

When does Taylor thank Budda Baker for exposing him?

I mean there’s having a bad day. There’s bad luck. There is even injury rust, then there is absolutely just getting shit canned! Lewan falls in the shit canned category.

You can’t get absolutely mauled by a DB that you outweigh by 100+ lbs.

On 9/13/2021 at 3:31 PM, BudsOilers said:

How about nothing.....STFU - "thanking Chandler Jones for exposing me?"  Fuck him.  It was all done for his shitty ass podcast.  

I wasn’t wild about this either, he sounded like a HS kid trying to impress adults. Just STFU & play better.

It's time to move on from him. He's missed so many games in the last few years. He's inconsistent. Penalty prone. Injury prone. Suspension prone. Obviously some questionable leadership skills and reputation. I thought he turned the corner and would bounce back this year. Nope. 

3 hours ago, SleepingTitan said:

It's time to move on from him. He's missed so many games in the last few years. He's inconsistent. Penalty prone. Injury prone. Suspension prone. Obviously some questionable leadership skills and reputation. I thought he turned the corner and would bounce back this year. Nope. 

So you're saying you would rather have Quis or Lamm playing LT? They don't grow on trees. 

I believe we all should be worried about Lewan. He doesn’t look the same by any means. 

the entire OL needs to get it the fuck together. In the second quarter Murray had 9-10 seconds to throw the ball after running around and completed a first down to Rondale Moore. Insane. No QB should ever have 9 seconds to throw a pass even if he ran from one sideline to the other