Is it time to start worrying about Taylor Lewan?

gatordude731

8 hours ago, Face said:

Yeah, Lewan’s cheating. I don’t get the hate for this guy. Yeah he gets banged up a bit but has had multiple seasons of pro bowl level play & has been one of the best run blocking tackles since drafted. He was an absolute monster in the ‘19 playoffs, he destroyed the Pats & Ravens. Yeah, he’s a bit of a frat boy at times. But he’s also been a leader & tempo setter, he plays nasty. The guy gets more then one game after ACL surgery before I’m ready to ride him out.

Lewan is not a leader.  He's a loudmouth meathead who, as other NFL players pointed out, is a fake tough guy.  When he sucks, he tries to combat it through asinine press comments or tweets.  Remember when he didn't want any questions about the penalties?  Or yesterday's thank you to Chandler Jones?

Fuck him.  STFU and earn your money.  He's paid to be elite and he's far from it at times.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst call of the game was sending out the kicker on 4th and 1 before the half. Pussy call. He just missed an extra point. When he missed it notice how the Cardinals said fuck you and attempted to

lol

*cough*      

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Face said:

BTW LOL at ripping Lewan for PED’s. First off, it was Ostarine, a SARM. I don’t even know why he’d bother taking that, it’s like Steroids Lite. 

Secondly, EVERYBODY in the NFL is on roids. I’d say 95%, not including the QB’s & I guarantee some of them are. They are all on gear, everyone. You can’t weigh 270 ripped at 6’4 natural. Can’t happen.  Now Lewan is screwed cause he can’t juice after getting caught yet all the fans call him a cheater.

Ironically, he was blocking, or trying to block, 2 of the all time Roid monsters. Watt has been gassing for years, everybody in the world knows that. But Chandler Jones, whose brother Jon Jones, failed 2 roids tests in MMA, for some reason is under the radar. If you take away 2020, when he basically missed the whole year & had 1 sack….he’s played 4 years in NE & 4 in Arizona. He he 36 sacks in NE, very nice, 9 a season. He’s had 60 in 4 seasons  in Arizona LOL. 11, 13, 17, and 19. And 5 today.

Yeah, Lewan’s cheating. I don’t get the hate for this guy. Yeah he gets banged up a bit but has had multiple seasons of pro bowl level play & has been one of the best run blocking tackles since drafted. He was an absolute monster in the ‘19 playoffs, he destroyed the Pats & Ravens. Yeah, he’s a bit of a frat boy at times. But he’s also been a leader & tempo setter, he plays nasty. The guy gets more then one game after ACL surgery before I’m ready to ride him out.

Why can't our roided up players be as good as theirs?  Our players can't even hide it as well....sheesh.

He’s never been the same he got popped.  Coincidence or not, it makes you think. I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this week because of his ACL. But the pity party is over, time to start playing. Personally I’m getting sick and tired of seeing him apologizing on Twitter for terrible play.  At some point you gotta stop apologizing and start playing.  Too many more of these performances this season and he won’t have the chance to apologize to Nashville anymore. 

Glad he’s on our team but he’s a real POS I mean after all he threatened to rape a girl if she spoke out. Tweeting stuff like thanks for exposing me is idiotic. Just shut up and get back on the roids. 

11 minutes ago, Stan said:

Tweeting stuff like thanks for exposing me is idiotic. Just shut up and get back on the roids. 

I agree. Not sure why he felt the need to go on social media and address an obvious shit performance.... but whatever makes him sleep better at night I guess.....

He def did not earn any cool points from anyone by doing that.

1 minute ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

I agree. Not sure why he felt the need to go on social media and address an obvious shit performance.... but whatever makes him sleep better at night I guess.....

He def did not earn any cool points from anyone by doing that.

What do you want him to say?  I played well but the Cardinals played better?

Just now, japan said:

What do you want him to say?  I played well but the Cardinals played better?

None of the above. Maybe I spoke to early, but was this a tweet right after the game or was it at the press after the game and he was being interviewed? 

1 minute ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

None of the above. Maybe I spoke to early, but was this a tweet right after the game or was it at the press after the game and he was being interviewed? 

Looks like right after the game.  Lockerroom tweet?

Edited by japan

12 hours ago, Face said:

BTW LOL at ripping Lewan for PED’s. First off, it was Ostarine, a SARM. I don’t even know why he’d bother taking that, it’s like Steroids Lite. 

Secondly, EVERYBODY in the NFL is on roids. I’d say 95%, not including the QB’s & I guarantee some of them are. They are all on gear, everyone. You can’t weigh 270 ripped at 6’4 natural. Can’t happen.  Now Lewan is screwed cause he can’t juice after getting caught yet all the fans call him a cheater.

You can get ripped at that weight naturally, if you have the frame.   But it would take a strict diet/workout program, whereas steroids are much easier.