Is it time to start worrying about Taylor Lewan?

gatordude731

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The worst call of the game was sending out the kicker on 4th and 1 before the half. Pussy call. He just missed an extra point. When he missed it notice how the Cardinals said fuck you and attempted to

lol

*cough*      

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Chandler Jones had 5 sacks and 2 forced fumbles, how many of those were because of Lewan? I imagine most of them. I don't like their chances next week in Seattle.

4 sacks and 1 of the forced fumbles. The first one came from the other side on a PA rollout that he was waiting for. 

I know a lot of people don’t believe in momentum and all that, but Jones absolutely demolished Tanne on that play. It was basically a blind side hit with his momentum going into the hit. After that the game was basically over once Hopkins did the toe tap to make it 10-0 on 3rd down. Defense’s wind taken out and Tannehill was rocked. 

27 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

4 sacks and 1 of the forced fumbles. The first one came from the other side on a PA rollout that he was waiting for. 

I know a lot of people don’t believe in momentum and all that, but Jones absolutely demolished Tanne on that play. It was basically a blind side hit with his momentum going into the hit. After that the game was basically over once Hopkins did the toe tap to make it 10-0 on 3rd down. Defense’s wind taken out and Tannehill was rocked. 

The sack/forced fumble was against Lamm I think

18 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

We lost when our Oline was unable to practice or play together due to injuries since January.

Those kind of things can be schemed around. We lost this particular game when the kicker was trotted out for a kick he was at best 50-50 to make and missed it. 

As I said in either this thread or another one, I’m a big believer in momentum. It was nice to see the offense respond and get it back to 11, but the game was lost on that play. Put your offense out there with 28 seconds left and make the play. This isn’t hindsight for me personally. I knew when we sent him out there what was going to happen.