Titans Sign Janoris Jenkins

Jonboy

39 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That's a bit ironic considering Malcolm Butler tended to play with that mentality.

I'm kinda surprised Harbaugh/Ravens didn't go after Butler.  The way Butler stood at midfield in Baltimore and pretty much bent Harbaugh over and fucked him from 20 yards away. LOL  Harbaugh probably saying to himself "Damn, this Butler guy has balls, he should be a Raven."

Edited by OilerTitanHybrid

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. Has anyone seen Jenkins play? He is still a good corner and is fine to start for a year or two. Saints fans were not happy he was cut

He almost has more TD's than Corey Davis, and last year he had more interceptions than Adoree's whole career. 

He's GONNA love Titan fans.....My new favorite player    

Posted Images

No corner is going to thrive in man here if there is no pass rush. Dupree is no better than Landry and you won’t convince me otherwise. The Steelers felt that much better letting him go than keeping him, I’ve learned when the Steelers let go of their defenders they’re never wrong... 

Just now, NFL2K5 said:

This is a stupid post all around ??. Although I follow Football pretty closely, sometimes you don't know everything about a guy. You heard the name. But I use to see what fans were saying about a guy we just signed. I finally learned my lesson after Adam Humpheries. When you learn they call that wisdom and experience. Wisdom & Experience are things I believe in sharing lol.

This drunken ramble lmfaooooo

9 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Jenkins is a dog. Im all for him. Solid corner and Im assuming the price wasn't too bad.

Yeah a guy who gets beaten like a drum and holds to make up for it.. guys a bum 

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Pbus don't always tell the story fans think. Jenkins has been targeted his whole career for good reason. Also consider the abysmal defense around Butler last year, especially coaching and front 7 wise. The idea Jenkins is an upgrade to Butler is insane.

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/janoris-jenkins/

https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/malcolm-butler/

19 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Feel like a lot of people missed this from earlier in the thread.

I don't think the Titans are close to being done at CB yet. No way they're expecting Jenkins to be the #1.

I think they expect Jenkins and Fulton to start outside. They still need a slot guy though.