Week 11: Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any day the Titans win is a good day. Beat the rat birds? Great day.

Fuck you guys....good game. Hopefully talk again in 2021.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AvgJoe said:

It shows and it likely helped him pad stats last year. This is the big leagues, he needs to adjust and learn to pass or he will be the thing that prevents the Ravens from ever winning a SB.

If he’s good, he shouldn’t require a HOF or All-Pro in front of him. He’s not a good QB and it’s showing this year

Really?  How many teams have won a super bowl with a shit offensive line?  I’ll wait

Just now, Ratbird said:

Really?  How many teams have won a super bowl with a shit offensive line?  I’ll wait

Pittsburgh and Seattle come to mind.  I don't recall either being all that good.

You can coach around deficiencies on the OL.  We see it every week.  The Titans today were playing without their entire left side.  Tannehill wasn't touched in the 4th quarter/OT aside from the self inflicted fumble.

1 minute ago, Ratbird said:

Don’t get hurt over a good game. You guys lost in the 4th quarter. It happens. It was a great TO by Vrabel to change the play on the 2 point conversion. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Don’t get hurt over a good game. You guys lost in the 4th quarter. It happens. It was a great TO by Vrabel to change the play on the 2 point conversion. 

We get out-coached week to week.  Vrabel is Harbaughs daddy at the moment 

3 minutes ago, Ratbird said:

We get out-coached week to week.  Vrabel is Harbaughs daddy at the moment 

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think Harbaugh is one of the best coaches in football.  I don't think he was the reason they lost today.

I think Vrabel does have something over him, especially after today. The game play was likely 90% Ravens once we kicked the FG. 

4 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Titans have a QB,  Ratshits do not.  Easy peasy.

That does make a difference.

I don't think it's fair to call Jackson a lost cause.  He needs to adjust though to what defenses are doing or he won't last long.  No coach in football will fix that.  He's going to have to fix it.

Edited by scine09

• Jonboy unpinned this topic