Titans Release Cyprien (Now Official)

tgo

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cyp was terrible here. You can't be a box only safety and miss tackles like he did. Vaccaro is better in every way. That said, best of luck and thanks for knocking Kelce out last season.

Say what you want about him but he played a crucial role in the playoff win.  The play at the end to avoid the penalty was huge.

Cyp was a pro and while he wasn't great he was good for team chemistry. I remember reading articles about him making cleats for the guys and supporting the boys. Good luck to him. 

This has to mean that KV is pretty much locked up right? Or did I miss the news he already was? 

Edit : Oh and good luck to Cyp on his journey. He had some exciting plays, but it's the right move. 

Edited by Stranger

1 minute ago, Stranger said:

This has to mean that KV is pretty much locked up right? Or did I miss the news he already was? 

Edit : Oh and good luck to Cyp on his journey. He had some exciting plays, but it's the right move. 

I would assume they have a framework of a deal in place, but there's been no reporting on that.