Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Titans Release Cyprien (Now Official)

Stranger   

This has to mean that KV is pretty much locked up right? Or did I miss the news he already was? 

Edit : Oh and good luck to Cyp on his journey. He had some exciting plays, but it's the right move. 

Edited by Stranger

tgo   
1 minute ago, Stranger said:

This has to mean that KV is pretty much locked up right? Or did I miss the news he already was? 

Edit : Oh and good luck to Cyp on his journey. He had some exciting plays, but it's the right move. 

I would assume they have a framework of a deal in place, but there's been no reporting on that. 

I was totally against bringing Cyp in in the first place but I think ppl are being hard on him. 

He missed 6 games in 2017 and had just as good of a year as everyones new favorite Titan in KV did this past season who had missed 3.5 games. 

The injury this year doomed him. I hope he doesn't get much attention and comes back for 3 or 3.5. But given his tweet, I dont see him coming back. 

Soxcat   

Obviously they have some agreement with KV.  Cyp isn't great but we couldn't take the chance of not having that position locked up.  Cyp might be in the same boat as KV was last year having to take a low deal just to be on a team.  KV ended up playing for peanuts.  Cyp was going to make $6 mil and my guess is they got KV for the same or less.  Maybe less per year on a multi year deal with some guaranteed money. 

28 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Cyp was terrible here. You can't be a box only safety and miss tackles like he did. Vaccaro is better in every way. That said, best of luck and thanks for knocking Kelce out last season.

He was mostly terrible in Jax, too.