Jamalisms

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s bigger for Levis than a draft pick slot

does Kelly mix up a few stiff ones on the flight home?

How about giving the offensive line some credit?  Levis had time almost all game.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

PK's not totally off the mark here though,  The pre-snap penalties are a real issue with him and he gets beat plenty.

While I expect better out of Radunz, they haven't really done him any favors by moving him all around the line. That being said, he has to know the snap count. His false starts have been brutal and they put an offense that is already playing with one hand behind their back in an even bigger hole.

19 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

The defense played a HELL of a game. Dolphins get a pick 6, a recovered fumble (TD result) and another recovered fumble (more points!).

This is Miami. People thought they might put 50 on us, and I don't blame them. But the defense showed up.

The main reason for the bad offensive showing last night wasn't the Titans defense although Landry had a really good game. Tua was replacement level bad. 

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The main reason for the bad offensive showing last night wasn't the Titans defense although Landry had a really good game. Tua was replacement level bad. 

I think both things can be true in this case. Pretty good argument that Hill is the MVP of the league, in fact, because it was night and day when he was on the field.

9 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Tua was awful last night and he's usually bad in the games I happen to watch him play.  Granted I don't watch a ton of Miami games unless it's prime time.

He’s basically Mariota , left handed version.  Read somewhere that Vrabel said in a post game interview that (paraphrased) Tua can’t throw outside the numbers so they took away the middle of the field.  Add in Hill being out and that made a lot of sense.

Then you read the little tidbit that @AvgJoe posted on the previous page and the similarities are striking.

I’d be scared as hell if I were MIA to give this guy a franchise qb level contract with all his issues.