OTA's and Mini Camp Discussion

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The fact that Jax is getting the press is awesome.  They are expected to win and TN knows they are better than Jax.  Without Injuries TN wins the South going away.  

If they stay healthy this year I think they blow out the South.  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me either, I expected a defensive back 

Then leave and never come back.

From all indications, Burks came to camp this year and is practicing like a dawg.  Whatever happened last year, happened.  I don't think it's worth arguing over or dragging the kid’s name through the

Posted Images

20 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

PK talking about his concerns over Levis not even showing the small promising flashes that you should be seeing from a guy you hope will be the QBOTF.

Everything I've seen from Levis so far highlights the reasons people thought drafting him was a bad idea. There's time but that sucks.

If the Titans haven't seen more promising stuff in all the other work, which is admittedly the majority of his work, they really need to reconsider extending Tannehill.

9 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Everything I've seen from Levis so far highlights the reasons people thought drafting him was a bad idea. There's time but that sucks.

If the Titans haven't seen more promising stuff in all the other work, which is admittedly the majority of his work, they really need to reconsider extending Tannehill.

Maybe wait until he actually takes a snap in 11 on 11...

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

Assuming you mean full contact 11 v 11 because Vrabel has mentioned the team has been running more 11 v 11 periods during this offseason program than he normally would because he wanted the young QB's to experience the pass rush even if its not full contact yet.

4 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking the information you have and discussing it - at any point in time.

I agree that anybody already deciding what he is with any sort of finality would be dumb - even dumber than people unwilling to discuss what he's shown so far ... though only barely.

On 6/15/2023 at 5:25 PM, Number9 said:

I imagine they thought he was better, even though there wasn't any evidence to prove it.  

Ran could get fired this season.

There's a reason every NFL team, QB needy teams included, passed on Levis. He's more likely to not work out than be the Titans longterm answer. 

6 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Assuming you mean full contact 11 v 11 because Vrabel has mentioned the team has been running more 11 v 11 periods during this offseason program than he normally would because he wanted the young QB's to experience the pass rush even if its not full contact yet.

There’s a difference between 11 v 11 with shorts and no contact and 11 v 11 with full pads and contact 

51 minutes ago, MemphisTitan said:

Falcons, Ravens , Packers, Steelers, Washington,  Bucs

Falcons drafted Ridder last year and was trying to trade for Tannehill 

Ravens - lol

Packers - of course is and was going with Jordan Love

Steelers - drafted Kenny Pickett in the first last year

Washington - signed Brissett to back up named starter Sam Howell

Bucs- Signed Baker Mayfield 

At best you have 3 teams.  That’s less than 10 % of the league.  We need to stop these ridiculous and premature narratives.  Let’s allow rookie QB’s to grow without these ridiculous expectation through 12 or so practices in their rookie year.  I hate this hot take generation.

Edited by Righteous

24 minutes ago, TheChosenTitan said:

Falcons have Ridder, Ravens literally just signed Lamar, Packers have Jordan Love and Steelers literally drafted Pickett last year. The other two were needy 

I meant Raiders. Not sure why I typed Ravens. All of those other qbs you mentioned are unproven