Stillman says Byard has requested his release from the Titans

BudsOilers

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If "impending retirement" is a dumbass way to say he's getting older, I'm banning the next douche who posts one of that guy's tweets.

Titans fans in 2022: "This roster is old, over-paid, and way too injury prone. We have to tear it down completely"!   *Ran cuts most of the old, over-paid, or injury prone players*  

I'm mad as fuck. I want Carthon gone 

Posted Images

Lombardi said the Titans will cut Byard if he refuses a pay cut, but also said it could be a negotiation tactic. Stillman said Byard's the one who asked to be released. I wonder what the source of the discrepancy is. It could just be Stillman sucks though. Either way, that's some smoke about him being released. Wonder if it's both sides trying to avoid blame if it comes to that.

Edited by Titans279

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

Yes lol. You trying to be funny or are you admitting you're supposed to ignore 90% of what you see/read on Twitter?

Funny and I actually only follow the Penthouse Mail Twitter account. Those stories are 100% true, right?

5 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Isn't Dov Kleiman the guy who takes any and all Twitter info and regurgitates it to his followers?

Japan just posted this artivle about him in another thread. He's basically an aggregator, doesn't break his own news. He sometimes paraphrases things incorrectly possibly for more attention.

This is probably a relevant exerpt to the Tannehill retiring sentence. There's been speculation he could retire, but I doubt anyone has said "impending". That's probably him changing the wording to sound more definite than I've ever seen it mentioned.

“The Packers will not be trading Aaron Rodgers within the NFC Conference. They ‘will explore’ the idea of trading the QB exclusively to the AFC, per Adam Schefter,” Kleiman tweeted.

Kleiman presented Schefter’s statement as sourced intel when the NFL insider was presenting an opinion rather than reporting it as fact.

Ultimately, Kleiman followed up by posting the video of Schefter’s TV appearance, allowing his followers to decide for themselves.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/15/who-is-dov-kleiman-solving-sports-medias-biggest-mystery/

34 minutes ago, TitansAB said:

The situation with Byard is just one of many challenges facing the Titans this offseason. The team is also dealing with the impending retirement of quarterback Ryan Tannehill and the uncertain future of star running back Derrick Henry, who suffered a season-ending injury late in the 2022 season.

Who is Dov Kleiman...

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Japan just posted this artivle about him in another thread. He's basically an aggregator, doesn't break his own news. He sometimes paraphrases things incorrectly possibly for more attention.

This is probably a relevant exerpt to the Tannehill retiring sentence. There's been speculation he could retire, but I doubt anyone has said "impending". That's probably him changing the wording to sound more definite than I've ever seen it mentioned.

“The Packers will not be trading Aaron Rodgers within the NFC Conference. They ‘will explore’ the idea of trading the QB exclusively to the AFC, per Adam Schefter,” Kleiman tweeted.

Kleiman presented Schefter’s statement as sourced intel when the NFL insider was presenting an opinion rather than reporting it as fact.

Ultimately, Kleiman followed up by posting the video of Schefter’s TV appearance, allowing his followers to decide for themselves.

https://nypost.com/2023/03/15/who-is-dov-kleiman-solving-sports-medias-biggest-mystery/

That's what I thought.