Stillman says Byard has requested his release from the Titans

BudsOilers

17 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

He spends too much time on Twitter. If he posted here he'd be a lot more tolerable. I liked him at first so it sucks to see him end up like this. Twitter is the root of all evil.

No it isn’t 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If "impending retirement" is a dumbass way to say he's getting older, I'm banning the next douche who posts one of that guy's tweets.

Titans fans in 2022: "This roster is old, over-paid, and way too injury prone. We have to tear it down completely"!   *Ran cuts most of the old, over-paid, or injury prone players*  

I'm mad as fuck. I want Carthon gone 

Posted Images

Just now, rns90 said:

It doesn't have to be Tannehill.  Just substitute his name with any other good qb.  This is basic football that some of these fools don't understand.  Supporting cast matters.

It's especially hilarious how bad Brady was his final year in NE (88 QB rating) only to go on and win a championship the next year in Tampa (102.2 rating). It's almost as if the line and weapons and play calling matter. 

Speaking of play calling, does anyone remember how bad Brady looked the first half of 19? They weren't a good team and Brady was terrible at times. The defense kept them in it the first 10 games. He argued with the Arians on the sidelines several times. 

It wasn't until the stretch run that they hammered out the differences and went into the playoffs with a healthy roster loaded to the gills with WRs, OL, and a great front 7. 

Screenshot_20230317_234118_Chrome~2.jpg

43 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Absolutely and there is a lot of work ahead for Carthon to get the offense back at a level to truly compete in the playoffs with the top end of the AFC.

I would like to hear your overall thoughts on Tannehill and the decline of the offense the past two years. I'm not trying to steer you I to any argument one way or another, just genuinely interested. 

9 hours ago, TitanPoke said:

Exactly, and why aren't they asking Landry to take a paycut?

While I do think Landry was overpaid for his last season, he's still a young player. He's also been asked to do a lot in coverage - and has done well considering. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Tannehill with good weapons and good line equals highest rated passer in the league. 

Tannehill with good weapons and a  bad line equals tannehill being the 5th highest rated passer in the league. 

Tannehill with the 3rd worst line and no Henry for 8 games, 50% AJ and no one else equals average Tannehill. 

Tannehill with the worst line and weapons in the NFL equals not good. 

It's fascinating that this is considered a descending arc for Tannehill as it revolves around him specifically in his ability as a QB. The entire offense imploded around him the past two years. 

They Vibrate Cheech And Chong GIF by The Academy Awards

10 hours ago, reo said:

They sell a high percentage of their tickets as PSLs. They won't see a reduction in ticket sales.

They're also the ones selling the much more expensive PSLs this time around to help finance their part of the stadium, not the Sports Authority selling them for the city of Nahsville's share like last time.