Week 11: Titans @ Ravens Game Thread

Jonboy

6 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

Try moving to Baltimore for 3 years for work and being a Titan fan.

All my co-workers and friends were Ravens fans.

And this was 2000-2003....the heyday of our initial rivalry.

I watched that Ravens team become the low-life scum organization they are now.

Ray Lewis, Siragusa....cheapest motherfuckers....

Why would you voluntarily live in that shit-hole? Anytime I see Siragusa on the sideline, I hope he chokes on a pretzel or has a heart attack. Ray Lewis, it goes without saying but it's obvious his boys took the fall for cash later. Fucking murderer.

But to the broader point, shame on the fucking NFL for depriving us of this match-up twice a year.  I will gladly settle for destroying Ravens' seasons for the next decade.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any day the Titans win is a good day. Beat the rat birds? Great day.

Fuck you guys....good game. Hopefully talk again in 2021.

Posted Images

I was surprised to see Brewer in the game yesterday. Does anyone know why he played at LG over Douglas? I didn't notice him too much so I think that means he played reasonably well. Better than shit hands Sombrero that Ngokway was raping every passing down. 

7 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

& Just think, if we see them again it would be early in the playoffs, so we might get the Hatrick lol.

The playoffs start January 9th.  And if that was to happen the game would almost definitely be in Nashville since the Ravens are not going to win the their division.

Edited by scine09

2 hours ago, Hyperion said:

It really pisses me off Baltimore isn't in our division anymore. The hate  and tension just comes naturally between our two franchises even as time passes as evidenced by the pregame and how much all of us despise Baltimore. The games tend to be tight and entertaining. The contrasts and similarities are perfect and the NFL royally fucked up by separating us. I'm still baffled that they just let that happen and nobody objected.

I absolutely hate the Ravens, their stupid purple uniforms, their players. and people from Maryland/the Beltway are fucking obnoxious and insufferable. For the hardcore Titans fan, there is no team you hate more than those filthy crows.

I have no doubt with the current teams we'd punk those assclowns twice a year and my god that'd be fun.

Geographically they should be.  The Colts should be in the same division as the Bengals.  They're like an hour and a half apart and Indianapolis is actually more north than Cincinnati.

When they broke the divisions up in 2002 the Ravens and Titans were a huge rivalry.  

Landry played essentially every defensive snap again. Simmons also played on nearly 90% of the defensive plays as well.

Tuzar Skipper played only 1 defensive snap so the OLB depth and play needs to be evaluated moving forward. Thankfully Landry is holding up, but you gotta think he Roberson were gassed at times yesterday. 

Was not stoked to see Kalu out there but hopefully that is just a 1 game scenario for now and Vaccaro is back next week vs. the Colts.

5 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Landry played essentially every defensive snap again. Simmons also played on nearly 90% of the defensive plays as well.

Tuzar Skipper played only 1 defensive snap so the OLB depth and play needs to be evaluated moving forward. Thankfully Landry is holding up, but you gotta think he Roberson were gassed at times yesterday. 

Was not stoked to see Kalu out there but hopefully that is just a 1 game scenario for now and Vaccaro is back next week vs. the Colts.

Kalu was completely lost on that 3rd and 13 play to Andrews over the middle. It was a terrible defensive play design, but that’s besides the point. 

7 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

We say that every week regarding the OLB rotation. It’s clearly a philosophical thing and isnt likely to change unfortunately. 

Edited by tgo

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

We say that every week regarding the OLB rotation. It’s clearly a philosophical thing. 

No I understand that but with the way injuries have occurred, if they were to lose Landry it would be the final death sentence for this defense. You would think sharing the snaps more would = a fresher edge rusher and most likely results in a lesser chance of injury. Now it was Skipper’s first game vs a tough team to defend so clearly they trusted Landry/Roberson since a lot of the rushes were mush and not full bore rushes. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic