Carson Wentz could be in trouble

IrishTitansFan

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was hilarious that the Eagles piped in boos when he threw that pick in the redzone. Even when they aren't at the stadium the people of Philadelphia find a way! 

He’s in a Miami/Tanny situation right now!

Apparently only qbs not named Wentz are expected to elevate their team regardless of the talent around them.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, pat said:

I'm not fearing that 55% completion rate though

He threw for 400 yards against the Ravens the week before. 

He’s actually making aggressive throws down the field, which he never did unless it was some broken play when he got out of the pocket & had a receiver wide open. He was always the TE guy, hitting 4 yard crossers on 3rd & 8.

This division may not be the cakewalk we think it is with this stretch of games coming up & Henry’s retarded work load so far.

6 hours ago, Face said:

He threw for 400 yards against the Ravens the week before. 

He’s actually making aggressive throws down the field, which he never did unless it was some broken play when he got out of the pocket & had a receiver wide open. He was always the TE guy, hitting 4 yard crossers on 3rd & 8.

This division may not be the cakewalk we think it is with this stretch of games coming up & Henry’s retarded work load so far.

I’m actually aware of that Wentz, saw him doing it last year.  It seems depend on him making time, which is also how he gets hit.

19 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Foles had two good games after almost getting benched. He didn't out play Wentz, that's retarded. 

And Foles has been totally exposed since then and made all the idiots look stupid 

This doesn't support your case. It's possible for both Foles and Wentz to be bad QBs that were successful under Reich.

In that scenario, it doesn't matter if Wentz is doing better in Indy -- it doesn't make him a good QB, especially if a backup like Foles would also have the same or more success in Indy.

This is a premature "I told you so" -- Wentz isn't lighting people up in Indy. 

3 hours ago, cenj said:

This doesn't support your case. It's possible for both Foles and Wentz to be bad QBs that were successful under Reich.

In that scenario, it doesn't matter if Wentz is doing better in Indy -- it doesn't make him a good QB, especially if a backup like Foles would also have the same or more success in Indy.

This is a premature "I told you so" -- Wentz isn't lighting people up in Indy. 

Reich gave up a ton of draft and pay for Wentz, they didn’t bother with Foles 

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, BaddKarma said:

Bruschi called it during the ESPN pre-game. LMFAO Wentz does some dumb shit 2-3 times a game. Just like that walking idiot Josh Allen.

Josh Allen is 10x smarter than Wentz. I actually think that's part of why Allen is so good, he doesn't make dumb plays.