Carson Wentz could be in trouble

IrishTitansFan

6 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Coach killer unless Wentz does a 180.  I'd also add that Roseman and Lurie look like complete fan boy idiots....

The whole organization needs to be overhauled. Obviously, you can’t fire an owner, but by letting go of your declining Super Bowl coach only 3 years removed from victory, they need to just blow it all up. Too many old players and a severe lack of talent in the younger players.

I don’t think Hurts is the answer either, but he can probably be serviceable for a few poor seasons during a rebuild before a new QB is installed in his place with a high pick. Who knows - maybe he does work out as a long term starter.

Either way, this team is arguably in a worse position than those last 2 Andy Reid teams that were huge disappointments. In fact, I’d argue that the 2020 Eagles are the modern 2004 Titans, where a team with high expectations, expensive veterans, poor drafting, and an injury-plagued season finally end a great run. 

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was hilarious that the Eagles piped in boos when he threw that pick in the redzone. Even when they aren't at the stadium the people of Philadelphia find a way! 

He’s in a Miami/Tanny situation right now!

Apparently only qbs not named Wentz are expected to elevate their team regardless of the talent around them.

Posted Images

On 9/21/2020 at 10:12 AM, OILERMAN said:

He’s in a Miami/Tanny situation right now!

@IrishTitansFan

I told you so...

Yea Wentz was " in trouble" as you stated, but lucky for him he got out of that Shit Show in Philly. 

As stated before, God help us. We have to hold on

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

@IrishTitansFan

I told you so...

Yea Wentz was " in trouble" as you stated, but lucky for him he got out of that Shit Show in Philly. 

Best game I've seen him play in a while today (opposition?)

Saying that, if you don't see what's going on in Indy, I'm not sure I can help you

Best designed offense in the NFL, They still don't trust him at all and they are going nowhere

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

@IrishTitansFan

I told you so...

We can all be glad he can’t make simple throws in the end zone or they would be 3-3 after today. 

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

It depends what you thought of Stafford.  I always thought he was a top 15 qb.  So him getting out of Detroit and getting actual help on offense isn't that surprising to me. The jump from MIA to TEN for Tannehill was greater in my opinion.

I was never as impressed with him in Detroit as most people were. He was a great fantasy football QB putting up big numbers.

It's not that hard to put up big passing numbers when your team is almost always playing from behind, plus he had Megatron for 7 years.

Sure he was a top 15 QB in Detroit, but all that's saying is he was just above average. Plus the Rams don't have a RB anything like Henry.

Some of Stafford's best seasons were with HOFer Calvin Johnson, and the Rams are a much better team with him than the Titans are now.

The OP said Wentz was the worst starter in the league, was always bad and unsalvageable

Unfortunately it looks like Reich was the main reason for the Eagles offensive success with Wentz. And the Colts have a better supporting cast. 

And Wentz didn't look good for a few games, he was a few games from winning MVP before the production started tanking