Jump to content

TitansFan777

Members
  • Content Count

    137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About TitansFan777

Recent Profile Visitors

264 profile views
  1. Trump has basically alienated the majority of millennials/young folk. These people talk big games about getting people out of office, but don’t vote usually. I think he has repulsed them enough to change that narrative for 2020
  2. I read the supposed plot of episode 3, and it seems to be supported by other posters. However, it also seems like a pretty big leap from how much of the story has gone.
  3. I think there is certainly a chance. Was Michael Hiesman's character coming back this year? Him and the second sons would be interesting.
  4. I can't believe people are supposedly so up in arms over Maisie Williams sex scene. She grew up and is well beyond being of-age. It wasn't anything more than some really half-assed side-boob and some bum. It isn't like the nude scene from American Beauty with 15-16 year old Thora Birch...who was also the little daughter in Hocus Pocus.
  5. Go full dragonball Z with a mid-battle filler episode where characters are just having inner-monologues while everyone gets ready for the war. Good god I would love it even if it was just to watch people flip their shit.
  6. It would have worked too...had they made a full 10 episode season.
  7. I just don't like that 2 huge story arcs are ending so quickly. The NK/White Walker story line could be half a full season on its own or more. Same with the iron throne story.
  8. I assume what others have said in that there are three groups: 1-White walkers on horses + a legion of wights 2-Golden Company nearby coming from the south to attack. 3-Night King going straight for King's Landing...which would make sense from Dany's visions of the burnt red keep in ash/snow in season 2 and other images of dragons seen by Bran.* *Yes I realize Bran said the NK would come right for him. I mean how effective would dead in the crypts be. The only fresh meat in there is Rickon and maybe Catelyn. Ned was chopped up, and the rest of the bodies in there have decayed too much to be able to even move I would think. I would guess that the people seeking safety down there/her new BAE die and she is running from them and getting above ground to tell them they are being attacked from inside.
  9. Yeah crypt people are probably screwed. Many secondary characters should die since they have served their purpose: -Varys (Like Littlefinger, he is basically useless now) -Berric (They have warned about him only having a final life too much in the last 3-4 episodes) -Gendry (Forged the weapons. Sexed Arya. May still be needed for something else, though) -Jorah (Acknowledged that Jon has his family sword. Doesn't do much anymore) -Greyworm/Missandei (No happy tropical retirement) Just going to guess that either Jamie or the big lady die in the next episode. I also want to say Sam, but I think they end up letting him and maybe Gilly/Sam Jr. live.
  10. How many white walkers are there? It looked like hundreds of them forming an entire first line outside of winterfell
  11. Ciarin Hands^ guy has actually been in a lot of big movies. Very underrated actor.
  12. You’re such a piece of shit poster. If I was a mod and could ban anyone here, I would ban you.
  13. I made sure not to spoil anything just in case. Not sure who wrote this episode, but it was noticeably more solid.
  14. FYI the episode tonight already leaked. Its pinned at the top of the freefolk subreddit. IMO its the best episode in at least a season or two...and probably one of the best in the series overall. On another note, after this episode, at least 90% of the long 2 minute trailer from last month was only scenes from the first two episodes. The remaining 10% looks like scenes from next week. So nothing has been shown from the last 3 episodes yet.
×
×
  • Create New...