Titans @ Ravens predictions

kyle021

I like our chances and I think out of any team left in the playoffs the Titans are most likely to give Baltimore a run for their money. 

I would like our chances even more if we had Humphries for this game, but that does not seem likely. We get Raymond back and he gives us speed that we otherwise lack, and he also gives us a boost in the return game as he has shown he can flip the field. 

I think Baltimore does the opposite of what NE did. Baltimore knows Henry is playing out of his mind and that he is going to get a heavy dose of touches. They will try and jump out to a quick lead early and attempt to completely stop Henry and make us one dimensional and have us throw the ball. If we sputter in the pass game this will help Baltimore out with TOP if we are failing in that department. 

however I think that falls directly into our favor. 

ofcourse we are going to run Henry and we won’t go away from that unless we fall behind 17-0 or 21-0

However if we fall behind 14-3 or say 17-7 I think we stick to our guns and continue to run and throw off play action and bootlegs. 

that being said I don’t think we have the horses to keep up with Lamar and company and I think we fall to the Ravens 33-28

Game Stats

Lamar Jackson - 25/33 - 296 yards, 2 TD, 1 INT

and 15 rushes for 88 yards

Mark Ingram - 16 carries - 69 yards 1 TD

Marquise Brown - 6 catches 80 yards 1 TD

Willis Snead - 5 catches 60 yards

Mark Andrews - 7 catches 78 yards 1 TD

Ryan Tannehill - 27/41 - 348 yards - 2 TD

5 carries 42 yards - 4 sacks, 1 FL

Derrick Henry - 26 carries - 145 yards - 2 TD

AJ Brown - 9 catches - 121 yards - 2 TD

Corey Davis - 4 catches - 58 Yards

Jonnu Smith - 6 catches - 78 yards

Tajae Sharpe - 3 catches - 29 yards

Byard - 1 INT

Landry, Simmons, Casey 1 sack each 

Greg Joseph - 0/2 FG

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think Joe Montana or Steve Young are playing in this game. And I’m sorry to pile it on, but you can no longer be trusted as a Titans fan. Through thick and thin. That’s a fan. 

31-21 Ravens. TItans redzone D doesnt hold up to the power run game of the Ravens.

I want to go full homer and come up with a reason for the Titans to win this game but I honestly can't do it. The Ravens should win this game, it doesn't mean they will but they should. They are reste

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

My logical brain says the Ravens win. But my gut says this may be the team. Titans 31-30

This is about where I'm at.  At some point the run has gotta end, right?  But maybe...

Edited by patsplat

2 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

My logical brain says the Ravens win. But my gut says this may be the team. Titans 31-30

I don’t think we win, but damn it would be sweet for our kicker to hit the game winner as time expires.

Edited by IsntLifeFunny