h4t

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Conklin isn't a bust and LOL at saying Davis is trending toward bust. How is Evans not first round pick caliber?   There's plenty of heat that needs to be brought, but Travis is way off here

I turned the interview off - he's a total buffoon.    Saying that Conklin is an outright bust and that no one will want him and he will struggle to even get a million dollars on the market? 

Every time I’ve heard this guy speak, he has come off as a snake oil salesman dipshit. Is he the Ben Shapiro of sports?

1 hour ago, h4t said:

Wow is Travis bringing it.  He reviewed all of JRobs first round picks:  Conklin=bust, will be released at end of season, no one would give a draft pick for him, Davis=trending toward bust, Jackson=trending to bust, Evans= not a first round pick caliber, Simmons=no excuse drafting for the future with the 2019 first round pick.  He feels we could not get a first or second round pick for any of them.  He's obviously not happy with JRob.

Sounds ridiculous

29 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I disagree he was ass. Minshew was out there throwing dimes. 

I thought Butler played well. Hard to beat a perfect throw(s) and great catch(es). Had a couple good tackles, too. The margin for error has been so small, I think we're beginning to harp on the defense for not making up for our offense's inefficiency. Aside from the easy TD from first and goal after the special teams disaster, the defense kept the Titans in the game.

Edited by stats