It really is the perfect year to need a QB

TheBukafax

There’s over a 50 percent chance the titans are drafting a QB in the first. It’s a great year for it too.

There aren’t many QB needy teams this year. There are only two I can think of that may be ahead of us. The Bengals and the Bucs. That is all the competition barring one of the old guard decides its time to retire.

There are also a good amount of QBs coming out. Between Herbert, Fromm, Tua, Costello and Eason one of em should be good.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good god no to Tua.  Leery of most of these guys but the next guy has to be an accurate passer with an NFL arm.  

No more Polynesians!   ”Send them home”

Tank for Lawrence.

There could be a lot of teams moving on. Dolphins, Raiders, Buccaneers, Bengals. 

Saints, Chargers, or Patriots could have sudden vacancies. 

Broncos aren’t committed to Flacco or Lock. 

Seems like after Tua and Herbert there’s a big drop off. Fromm is divisive and Eason is all potential. 

2 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Good god no to Tua.  Leery of most of these guys but the next guy has to be an accurate passer with an NFL arm.  

Of the top prospects that’s Tua. 

Herby has accuracy issues and Fromm isn’t thought to have an NFL arm. 

25 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

There could be a lot of teams moving on. Dolphins, Raiders, Buccaneers, Bengals. 

Saints, Chargers, or Patriots could have sudden vacancies. 

Broncos aren’t committed to Flacco or Lock. 

Seems like after Tua and Herbert there’s a big drop off. Fromm is divisive and Eason is all potential. 

Raiders and Dolphins won’t be looking, no way. 

Pats, Saints and Chargers should all be below the titans in the order.

You think moving up for Goff/wentz was expensive I can only imagine what it would take to get Lawrence.Kids gonna be a generational talent but I just don’t see jrob giving up the assets it would take.It have be multiple players and picks if I had to guess.

Edited by JMoney420

22 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Raiders and Dolphins won’t be looking, no way. 

The Dolphins only have Fitztragic and Rosen.  They'll be looking unless Rosen shows  franchise qb ability.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Lions release Stafford after this season either.  That might be another team looking for a qb as well.

If Mariota starts stinking it up I'm not even waiting for the season to end to start looking at QBs. I haven't done the leg-work on these guys yet but as of right now I'm pretty unimpressed by this class. The one guy I did do some work on was Herbert and I didn't love him. I thought he was a second round talent but let's see what over more season does for him.