Training Camp Discussion

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

As long as Kelly can at least put up a decent fight, assuming Lewan's suspension holds up, we might be ok on the line if this is the case. RG is the one spot to worry about I guess?

So far RG is a turnstile of turnstiles. 

Edited by Titans279

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm somebody who tries to make it through every thread, but I just had to give up 8 pages ago; the one thread that shouldn't be a fucking Mariota debate just has to be hijacked by the same usual suspe

Those clips of Humphries are pretty friggin' impressive....very Derrick Mason-esque.   Really quick feet, great balance and body control....the type of receiver who will set up a defender and create s

This is the story of Taywan's life. 

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

One positive out of today is that Conklin is continuing to look like his pre ACL injury self, as we sit here today RT doesn't seem to be the concern it could of been entering the preseason.

Amazing what a full off season and exposure to zone blocking can do for a guy....

Edited by japan

2 hours ago, bizzyeddie said:

and what's with Vrabel and this whole patriot love fest

come on man...you ain't a player anymore

Why wouldn’t he?  A huge part of his career and his competitive nature stems from this.

they are the standard.  Not EVERYONE reminisces about that one wild card win 2 years ago 

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'm wondering how realistic Levin at center and Jones at RG is? With Davis missing so much time it might be the best answer

While that combination is possible, still think we will see the combination we had today Kelly/Saffold/Jones/Pamphile/Conklin start week 1 against the Browns.

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Why wouldn’t he?  A huge part of his career and his competitive nature stems from this.

they are the standard.  Not EVERYONE reminisces about that one wild card win 2 years ago 

I get what you’re saying but that one wildcard win was the only bright spot we’ve had in about a decade man lol. 

Just now, abc2330 said:

Davis was clearly making a case to be a starter.  His setback is disappointing.

Saw that someone posted today that Nate Davis has now missed 9 straight practices, that is simply too much time for a 3rd round rookie to miss and have a chance of making a contribution early in the season.

43 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

One positive out of today is that Conklin is continuing to look like his pre ACL injury self, as we sit here today RT doesn't seem to be the concern it could of been entering the preseason.

I hope, but I've been hearing good things about Finch and he typically plays on the strong side of the formation. Finch has to be whooping somebody's ass, are we sure it's not Conk's?

1 minute ago, 10 A See said:

I hope, but I've been hearing good things about Finch and he typically plays on the strong side of the formation. Finch has to be whooping somebody's ass, are we sure it's not Conk's?

Conklin has been in and out of practice with maintenance days so maybe Finch is showing up more when Conklin has been rested.

Obviously there will be times when Wake/Finch do beat Conklin that is just normal, just the reports suggest that Conklin has looked really solid so far this training camp.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Conklin has been in and out of practice with maintenance days so maybe Finch is showing up more when Conklin has been rested.

Obviously there will be times when Wake/Finch do beat Conklin that is just normal, just the reports suggest that Conklin has looked really solid so far this training camp.

Mike Herndon said today he was no longer worried about Conklin 

55 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

If he plays like this for the first 6 weeks o you think we go ahead and sign him?