3 hours ago, big2033 said:

LMAO this sounds like a lot of bad. 

The fact that RT even has to be considered is bad. There's no getting out of this ... Mariota is not playing well enough to end speculation about Ryan Tannehill LOL. It's sad to be honest.

i havent seen a practice. just stating whats been seen/said. i have no qualms with a 31 year old/ 8 year starting vet looking good for a couple of days in preseason when the starter wasnt looking as good... but looking worse than the starter many other times. 

Edited by titanruss

3 hours ago, big2033 said:

LOL it's 100% a personal slight. I'm more intelligent than you so I know this.

dude, you're really not.  

you talk a lot. you use a laundry list of logical fallacies... and you argue via attrition.

some of which works on the ignorant / less confident but is incredibly transparent to most everyone. 

as for the rest, no one has time to respond to all your rambling nonsense. 

to you, that means you win. to everyone else, ignoring you means we win.

6 hours ago, VaTitan said:

I've read every TC report and watched the coach/player press conferences and have not heard this.  It sounds like the offense struggled in the last 1-2 practices, specifically in the red zone, but suggesting that Mariota has been stinking it up over TC is a big stretch.  From what I can tell, it sounds like he's been pretty mediocre overall (still not great btw), but still there's a difference from the way you're describing it...

We were talking specifically about the redzone practices. In the scrimmage after a  terrible redzone session the reports said that MM had done poorly in the redzone for many sessions in a row, this has continued.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

We were talking specifically about the redzone practices. In the scrimmage after a  terrible redzone session the reports said that MM had done poorly in the redzone for many sessions in a row, this has continued.

Everything I’ve read said both QBs have struggled. 

28 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Everything I’ve read said both QBs have struggled. 

The homer podcast have said Tannehill has been better, it's the whole reason there is talk about a controversy. 

Kuharsky said just a few days ago he was watching MM and he saw every flaw Cosell talked about, said he was late on his throws etc.....He said he's never been as low on MM as he is now. Hutton and the other guys said if MM continues to struggle and Tanny keeps looking good through NE then the controversy will become real. 

I guess everyone could be making it up 

2 hours ago, titanruss said:

dude, you're really not.  

you talk a lot. you use a laundry list of logical fallacies... and you argue via attrition.

some of which works on the ignorant / less confident but is incredibly transparent to most everyone. 

as for the rest, no one has time to respond to all your rambling nonsense. 

to you, that means you win. to everyone else, ignoring you means we win.

The fact you want to argue with me on a forum about whether or not I'm smarter lets me ... further know ... who's winning.

You guys gotta let go of your personal attempt to "beat" me.

Im interested in seeing Cam Wake play a few snaps. I wanna see what he has and if he's still as good as advertised. We really haven't heard much about him in practice. Also excited to see Finch is still performing. 

I think Derrick Roberson could be a nice surprise. When rewatching the preseason game, he had some high quality snaps. I think he could really surprise us as this year's Finch. 

51 minutes ago, 10 A See said:

I think Derrick Roberson could be a nice surprise. When rewatching the preseason game, he had some high quality snaps. I think he could really surprise us as this year's Finch. 

After Walker got put on IR, there is a very good chance he makes the roster. More likely than not. 

Edited by Starkiller

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

The fact you want to argue with me on a forum about whether or not I'm smarter lets me ... further know ... who's winning.

You guys gotta let go of your personal attempt to "beat" me.

The guy who runs around screaming "I bang hot chicks" usually isn't banging anyone.... a lesson for you.

Edited by oldschool

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The guy who runs around screaming "I bang hot chicks" usually isn't banging anyone.... a lesson for you.

Hmmmmm....

What about the guy who runs around screaming "I bang homeless guys behind truck stop dumpsters for meth!"

Enquiring minds want to know.    Pretty sure @woolfolksunclesuncle agrees.

30 minutes ago, oldschool said:

LOL ... smh. Go back and read the last two pages smart guy ... 

Just because I'm the smartest guy in the room doesn't mean I'm Bill Gates.

It could mean most of you are morons, and that theory is looking pretty correct considering you're joining the @titanruss and @StephenIsLegend party.

Two guys who are still trying win their personal battles with me because they can't stand to read my words.

Edited by big2033

16 minutes ago, big2033 said:

LOL ... smh. Go back and read the last two pages smart guy ... 

Just because I'm the smartest guy in the room doesn't mean I'm Bill Gates.

It could mean most of you are morons, and that theory is looking pretty correct considering you're joining the @titanruss and @StephenIsLegend party.

Two guys who are still trying win their personal battles with me because they can't stand to read my words.

You are proving my point. The smartest guy in the room is rarely the one claiming to be. In fact you are fairly pedestrian as far as TR posters go. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You are proving my point. The smartest guy in the room is rarely the one claiming to be. In fact you are fairly pedestrian as far as TR posters go. 

No you fucking idiot if you read what was going on I only said anything because @StephenIsLegend felt like telling me "you're not as smart as you think you are."

So I played into his dumb little comment. SMH ... 

When people say dumb shit like that I multiply things by 10. And then your dumbass plays right into it too.

You guys want to keep making threads about me go right ahead. I'm my favorite subject. And it just proves how much I get under your skin.

These back-and-forth situations are a layup for me.

Edited by big2033