• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AHEM MUTHAFUCKAS!

Oman will never shut the hell up.

I think Davis is the most underrated player on the team and one of the most underrated players in the league. On a better passing game he's be among Adams, Allen, Thielen etc......

Again, what was the point in drafting a fifth overall possession receiver??? Imagine if Randy Moss actually went to Tennessee back in 98, we would've killed his career. Future notice to Titans management/front office: NO MORE DRAFTING WR IN THE 1ST ROUND!!!

All the kid has to do is run down field and draw a flag if we can't throw it deep successfully. Neither Mularkey nor Vrabel can even do that!

Oh wait; I forgot... The injuries... My bad.

Edited by TitanRein27

10 minutes ago, TitanRein27 said:

Again, what was the point in drafting a fifth overall possession receiver??? Imagine if Randy Moss actually went to Tennessee back in 98, we would've killed his career. Future notice to Titans management/front office: NO MORE DRAFTING WR IN THE 1ST ROUND!!!

All the kid has to do is run down field and draw a flag if we can't throw it deep successfully. Neither Mularkey nor Vrabel can even do that!

Oh wait; I forgot... The injuries... My bad.

We would have won multiple SBs with RM and SM.  It wouldn't have mattered what offense Fisher wanted to run, Steve would have hit Randy for big plays.  They actually tried to throw deep in games, just to back teams off.  Chris Sanders was so awful he never caught any of his chances.  Oddly, Sanders had put up numbers in the past.

4 hours ago, 10 A See said:

I will never understand why coaches say shit like this publicly. Just do it. Now the Eagles may have a plan in place well in advance if Davis begins to get hot. It's stupid...

For all we know CD will just be a decoy all game and they were trying to get the defense to focus him to open up other areas of the field. 

1 minute ago, Huston said:

I had a feeling this would be the game for Davis, even started him in fantasy league. Marcus is on my bench...for now.

I held back because I've just felt Davis would break one for a while and due mostly to circumstances out of his control he just hasn't been able to.  He definitely earned some attention today and the Titans desperately needed him.  

It was awesome to see.

Edited by Justafan