Jalen Ramsey has some things to say...

5 hours ago, 8MM said:

While I don't care for arrogant trash talkers, at least Ramsey can back it up.  Something I wish Byard would do more.  I see Byard talking a lot but making a ton of missed tackles.

Byard was tied for the league lead in picks, made the pro bowl, and was 1st team all pro. He's your example of not backing up talk?

Edited by Face

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Who are the quarterbacks, in your opinion, who don't suck?**** Aaron Rodgers** does not. Tom Brady** doesn't. I gotta think now, about all the teams... I think Marcus Mariota** is a great quarterba

I wonder what he thinks about Henry

It's a carefully crafted message.    He can't praise the Titans too much since he plays for a division rival, but he also plans to sign with the Titans when his current contract is up, plus

Posted Images

Look at the last td that Byard gave up just before the half of the KC playoff game.  I brash trash talker shouldn't be whiffing like that.  And there were other times too.  I'm shocked that no one sees that. 

And regards to his 8 int., some of those were easy picks. 

13 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Look at the last td that Byard gave up just before the half of the KC playoff game.  I brash trash talker shouldn't be whiffing like that.  And there were other times too.  I'm shocked that no one sees that. 

And regards to his 8 int., some of those were easy picks. 

He was top 6 DB in tackles and led the league in pics and was an All Star. Man if that’s not backing it up idk what is 

10 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

He basically called Mariota and Taylor game managers. He respects them but that backhanded compliment pales in comparison to what he said about Wentz and Watson. 

Ehhhh... As a defensive player thats probably as good as it gets. Defenders rate QBs on who they feel they can make mistakes. Saying a QB doesn't make mistakes is their way of saying he's a good QB.