AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck you jrob.

The Eagles and Fins are the epitome of highlighting the Titans offensive flaws. They don't have overly great passing QBs but they put their QBs in the most optimal positions for success.   T

my favorite clip of the week lmao      

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Looper said:

My parents had to BUY this for me on VHS from the video store because they didn’t have it for rent. It was like $70!

IMG_0920.jpeg

That movie was a trip. James Booth could villain the fuck out of a movie. He was in one of the American Ninja movies too.

That was a lot of damn money for a VHS tape. 

10 minutes ago, Looper said:

Sorry to derail the thread. Just had a little ninja-gasm is all. 

I have a couple of those every day. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Fuck Sho Kosugi---he wouldn't even make it through the 1st round of the kumite!

jean claude van damme dancing GIF

Let's not pretend you're into the muscles from Brussels based on his ninjitsu prowess.

And FYI, that gif is from Kickboxer, not Bloodsport, you damn goober.

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

These receivers get open, ours don't. These lines aren't amazing but they're good enough that the tackles don't need help on every play. Ours do. When your talent sucks playing well looks impossible.

Patrick Mahomes has the #1 Expected Completion % in the league.  He's also 2nd lowest in aggressive passing percentage, and one of the lowest in intended air yards.  He's throwing to wide open WRs at a short distance more frequently than anyone else, despite having no noteworthy WRs to speak of.

It's about the coaching.  

I personally think Hurts is kind of mid. You can win with a QB like him if you have an absolutely elite roster, which is what the eagles have. Also don’t think Nick Sirianni is a good coach. He just has an absolutely loaded roster. the moment the eagles have a down year, eagles fans are going to turn on Sirianni so fucking fast it’s going to be so satisfying to watch. 

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Let's not pretend you're into the muscles from Brussels based on his ninjitsu prowess.

And FYI, that gif is from Kickboxer, not Bloodsport, you damn goober.

I may enjoy a good goober more often than probably anyone you know.....but, even I knew that gif was from Kickboxer.

I just didn't want to soil the flawless greatness of Bloodsport by putting Sho's whore name in the same post as an amazing Bloodsport gif.