Titans will pick 11th in the 2023 draft

SuperFreak90

Just now, Hyperion said:

Not sure how you could describe the 2009 season any differently but keep worshipping the great Jeff Fisher. LOL I can't believe there are still some Fishsticks on here that haven't seen the light.

Have you seen VY's passing statistics?  Did you watch the games?  Like any of them?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t see Young or Stroud being worth it.

I’ll tell ya what….I’d have to be awfully desperate for a new QB and reeeeeeally fall in love with a draft prospect before entertaining the idea of trading Simmons to get him.   I think it’s

Let the jokes ensue

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

Have you seen VY's passing statistics?  Did you watch the games?  Like any of them?

During those days I went to nearly every single game. Not going to say Vince was adequate but Jeff certainly showed his incompotence by continuing to ride Kerry fucking Collins when the team was 0-7. Thankfully Bud put the King Fishstick in his place.

Would Cincy bite on 11 for Higgins +2nd + 3rd

They can get their T or iOL

we bring back Lewan on a cheap 2 year deal, draft Jones or Wright with our second. Draft iOL with Bengals second.

In the 3rd we can add Edge/CB/TE/WR

Swing NPF to G. Jones at RT. When Lewan goes down, NPF to LT, Jones RT. Maybe Radnuz can develop into a G 

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Kiper Jr not the only one who has said this

I think the Titans would be likely to key in on Broderick Jones at 11 if he's there over Paris and Skoronski which many have rated higher at this stage, but that's just speculation on my part.

11 minutes ago, tgo said:

I think the Titans would be likely to key in on Broderick Jones at 11 if he's there over Paris and Skoronski which many have rated higher at this stage, but that's just speculation on my part.

Under the JRob regime I could of seen them favouring Broderick Jones over the other two top OT impossible to know which way Carthon might lean between the 3 of them.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Under the JRob regime I could of seen them favouring Broderick Jones over the other two top OT impossible to know which way Carthon might lean between the 3 of them.

True, but hearing how Ran spoke of the running game in general I would imagine if Jones pass blocking grades anywhere close to Johnson he'd be the selection. 

1 hour ago, Hyperion said:

Not sure how you could describe the 2009 season any differently but keep worshipping the great Jeff Fisher. LOL I can't believe there are still some Fishsticks on here that haven't seen the light.

Yeah, Vince Young bailed Jeff Fisher out.  That explains why Vince never played a regular season game in the league again after flopping with the Eagles (and Andy Reid).

It ended bad for Fisher here but it doesn't take away the fact that he was a good, solid coach here for years.