Training Camp Discussion

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The forum has been trolled by Davenport!    

Posted Images

2 hours ago, XAEA12 said:

I know AJ may be the crisper route runner but Burks hands put AJ's to shame. Really excited about this guy.

Especially when you take into account the video NoFlagsFilm posted a while back of all the big time throws tannehill had last year that were dropped.

13 minutes ago, ctm said:

Henry missed team drills for the second day in a row.

He did not miss.  He is being held out and working on the sidelines.  He did a lot on the sidelines.  NFLN was here today.  

Glad Burks is getting confidence. If McMath can actually be a deep threat, suddenly our offense become really scary. It's the one thing we really lacked last year. Yes, AJ can go deep, but you know what I mean...that speedy slot guy who can get behind a defense and catch the ball. We didn't really have that, and it would be HUGE. Burks on the short and take it further, with McMath taking the top off can be a bit difference.

15 hours ago, TerryBoats said:

1999 and 2019 were the best draft classes

Haskins looks pretty quick, I wonder if he dropped some weight

He stayed on the field, but was banged up for UM last year with,  I believe, lingering ankle issues. He's definitely not a burner, but he's faster than a lot of last year's  tape of him on the field for UM.

5 hours ago, XAEA12 said:

I know AJ may be the crisper route runner but Burks hands put AJ's to shame. Really excited about this guy.

AJ dropped a disgusting amount of catchable balls last season.

In terms of in relation to AJ, I'm rather curious to see how Burks looks in YAC this season, because that's where I really thought AJ was special. The fluidity of his strides after he caught the ball was special and he really did have that penchant to take moderate receptions and turn them into game breaking plays.

I'm not sure if I should be excited about McMath or concerned about Fulton and Farley. Despite the fluff, I get the distinct impression that neither is having a particularly strong camp. I'm just waiting for the inevitable practice clip where Burks absolutely dominates one of them in the air for TD. Balls might be gently placed on helmets the way those two are playing. Fulton in particular better not be resting on his laurels. He had a solid season but he hasn't done shit yet. 

Just now, Mythos27 said:

I'm not sure if I should be excited about McMath or concerned about Fulton and Farley. Despite the fluff, I get the distinct impression that neither is having a particularly strong camp. I'm just waiting for the inevitable practice clip where Burks absolutely dominates one of them in the air for TD. Balls might be gently placed on helmets the way those two are playing. Fulton in particular better not be resting on his laurels. He had a solid season but he hasn't done shit yet. 

The joint practices we have in a few weeks will tell us much more.  

8 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

He could easily take the #3 spot behind Burks and Woods.  He's doing that to someone in practice every day it seems like.  It would be great if he could be a solid punt returner and let NWI play a role instead of be a starter.  The WR corps is looking much better than it did a few weeks ago.