Farley is going to change this team quickly

Bongo59

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not surprised you're stupid enough to think this is a good point.

Dr. Seuss.

Great. This all but guarantees Farley's injury is career ending. 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, ctm said:

Hint:  It's too late to stop by CVS and get vaccinated after you are infected.

99.8% survival rate.  Did you hold your breathe when Corey Davis tested positive? Cam Newton?  Or any other athlete for that matter.  Did you at any moment think these players where going to die or was your only concern getting them back in the lineup.  Yeah, real CV19 is sorted like that.  I’ll survive and with natural antibodies to avoid future infections.

Edited by Righteous

And since this is a football board, I will leave you this article about GB Packer, Ken Ruettgers.  Also linked is the website he started.  At this point, some of y’all’s commitment to stupidity is impressive!!!

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/ken-ruettgers-rfk-jr-the-defender-podcast-wife-moderna-vaccine-injury/

https://www.c19vaxreactions.com/

11 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Lol poor Righteous. So wrong for so many years. Makes Bongo look somewhat sane. 

If I say a duck can pull a truck, STFU and hook it up!  I see you have become a huge fan of fake news and propaganda!!!

My only problem is being a fan of the Titans and obviously forced to talk football with Tennessee inbreds.  

And in a few months I will once again be saying “I told you so” but this time won’t be as fun.  For some of you idiots it will be the worst day of your lives.  I take no joy in that.

Edited by Righteous

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

Are you saying that Tolar is a Trumper???  No way, never would have guessed!

I couldn’t decide which was the least surprising thing I read the other day. Was it Ras making a thread in politics about being unvaccinated, Tolar being a closeted Trump supporter, Righteous saying something stupid, or Bongo spamming the board with articles he doesn’t read/comprehend? They’re one in the same, so almost impossible to choose. 

10 hours ago, Righteous said:

99.8% survival rate.  Did you hold your breathe when Corey Davis tested positive? Cam Newton?  Or any other athlete for that matter.  Did you at any moment think these players where going to die or was your only concern getting them back in the lineup.  Yeah, real CV19 is sorted like that.  I’ll survive and with natural antibodies to avoid future infections.

Amen brother! I was tricked into getting the shot. I haven’t felt worse in my life since. I went to my faith healer and she was able to sense a cancer building in my lungs. It’s only a matter of time until I kick the bucket thanks to the vaccine. Way to go operation warp speed.

12 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I couldn’t decide which was the least surprising thing I read the other day. Was it Ras making a thread in politics about being unvaccinated, Tolar being a closeted Trump supporter, Righteous saying something stupid, or Bongo spamming the board with articles he doesn’t read/comprehend? They’re one in the same, so almost impossible to choose. 

Here's the order of least to most surprising:

1. Righteous saying something stupid

2. Bongo spamming the board with articles he doesn't read/understand

3. Ras making a thread about vaccinations in the political section

4. Tolar being a Trumper

And Tolar being a Trumper is not surprising at all.

One and two are very close.