Farley is going to change this team quickly

Bongo59

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not surprised you're stupid enough to think this is a good point.

Dr. Seuss.

Great. This all but guarantees Farley's injury is career ending. 

Posted Images

On 7/21/2021 at 11:22 AM, scine09 said:

Without going through 8 pages how did Farley changing this team become some moron yelling about the vaccine not working?

That dummy Tolar chooses to finally talk about something other than Conklin....

@Mythos27 I think I mentioned upcoming deadlier Greek letter variants but this is not a case of “If I say a duck can pull a truck”, these fools are just that predictable.  I heard on the radio today there is a new Lambda variant that will be to tough for the current vaccine (how would they know?)  These fools are conditioning the sheep for annual booster shots.  The pharmaceutical company must make money for the investors.  And everyone knows the money is in the comeback.  

These mfers  have rebranded the flu and are about to make trillions .  I mean they have several more Greek alphabets to use (as variants), an annual flu season to claim an uptick and most importantly, several millions of idiots who believe the bs!  This is not a pandemic it is a common sense test! 

Back to the OP, this is a typical @Bongo59 thread where he takes a position but uses vague descriptive words to define his position, so that he can come back later and claim he was right under a variety of scenarios.

Farley is going to change this team "quickly"?  Define the word quickly.

Is he going to be Revis Island by week 4?  Or will be a solid CB mid-way into his second season?

This is your chance @Bongo59 tell us what you mean and eat your crow when you are wrong, or shut the fuck up and head back to the Jets board.

2 hours ago, 2ToneTerror said:

I think it was fully expected that Farley and Dupree would start there and be brought along slowly.

Yeah me too.  I guess you missed the point.

I have a coffee group on Sunday mornings. Most of them are in their 70s. They all rushed to get vaccinated. I didn't and have yet to see the need for it. Look at what is going on. Is getting vaccinated supposed to protect YOU or ME or BOTH .... or NEITHER?

One of the guys that used to sit with us got vaccinated months ago along with his wife. They are in their mid-70s. Last month he got COVID and gave it to her. They both were a bit sick, like the flu he said. Now both are recovered. End of story. Life goes on. Had a few other couple friends with the same experience-- younger even.

I carry a mask and will wear it if I go into a crowded situation. I'm not dead-set against vaccines, but I'm skeptical of any that have been rushed into production on a specious hysteria about a virus that far and away most survive without incident.

Had I co-morbidities, I might have embraced the vaccine immediately. I am happy to not have any, so I will l wait.