Farley is going to change this team quickly

Bongo59

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not surprised you're stupid enough to think this is a good point.

Dr. Seuss.

Great. This all but guarantees Farley's injury is career ending. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, charleytolar said:

I know you want to move the goalpost. You were trying to use emotion in an insulting way-- your way typically. Please explain what I pointed out... that emotion is seemingly absent from a complete description of anger. Anger is a human reaction, unless it appears to often-- which is why I applied it to you based on your posting behavior. You live to deride and insult people. That is sad. 

I haven't moved the goalpost at all dipshit.

https://www.apa.org/topics/anger

You seriously are trying to argue that anger isn't an emotion. We're done here. There's nothing more to be said. You are clearly a simpleton. 

8 hours ago, charleytolar said:

The comment went beyond being care-less. It was wishing for great suffering. It wasn't you that said it, BTW.... Vaccinated people are still catching and spreading in case you haven't heard.

The vaccinated people who are getting it and/or spreading it are such a small proportion of those who are that to use that as some kind of jab is dumb. And even for those people, they did what they were supposed to do; get vaccinated. So while them contracting it and/or spreading it is a negative; it's not something I would hold against them personally. They did their part and got unlucky; it happens. That's different than being too much of a coward to get a simple vaccine and then carelessly going on about your life spreading it with no regard. Those two things are not the same.

15 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Lol!  Stupid shit.  If you are vaccinated, you have a 99.8% survival rate and you aren’t vaccinated you have a 99.8% survival rate. So what exactly is the purpose of the vaccine?  Arguments around here are completely void of common sense nowadays.

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Lol!  Stupid shit.  If you are vaccinated, you have a 99.8% survival rate and you aren’t vaccinated you have a 99.8% survival rate. So what exactly is the purpose of the vaccine?  Arguments around here are completely void of common sense nowadays.

Go get the Delta variant and put your theory to the test. I bet you won't.

19 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

spacer.png

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-aide-white-house-official-test-positive-covid.amp

LOL!  Fully vaccinated infected politicians fled Texas and came in contact with a fully vaccinated Nancy Pelosi.  She has now tested positive for CV19.  How can you possibly rationalize a vaccine?   It doesn’t protect you from the virus nor the people you come in contact with.  And all involved will survive.   Meanwhile a lawsuit has been filed stating that over 45K people have died from the jab.  People on this Board need to take a philosophy/logical thinking class and slowly un-ass the propaganda.

Edited by Righteous

11 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Go get the Delta variant and put your theory to the test. I bet you won't.

I am sure the Episilon and Theta versions will be worst!  Shaking in my boots. The only people worried about the virus are the ones who were vaccinated.  Imagine that?!?! Un-ass the propaganda!

Edited by Righteous

44 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Interesting.  Do you have any data presented by top physicians to back that up?

53 minutes ago, Righteous said:

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

By CARLA K. JOHNSON and MIKE STOBBEJune 29, 2021

I found this.  Did some new study come out today?