2021 NFL Draft - Titans Select WR Dez Fitzpatrick 4th Round, 109 Overall

Jonboy

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or trade for Julio and bring in guys like Marcus Johnson.

I doubt Jon Robinson gives two shits about him being a 4th round draft picks when it comes to completing the roster 

I bet Scine yelled through his KKK hood, "FINALLY! Fitzpatrick! Ol' Fitzy's a nice white Irish receiver to play the slot!"

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

You guys are way off-base comparing him to Tajae Sharpe. Sharpe had his period every time a corner touched him. Dez has some wiggle to him but needs to work on his breakaway speed and cleaning up his breaks. On some of these routes, you just wanna see him stick his foot in the dirt and cleanly separate. Instead, he does a bunch of stutter step bullshit. I like him though. 

He'll probably suck but not for the same reason that Sharpe did.

8 minutes ago, tgo said:

Really like this guy the more I’ve read and heard. 

It's hard not to like him when you hear him interview.  PFF analysts said their heard from players in the conference that he was one of the toughest guys to cover.  I'm going to treat this like a height/weight/speed prospect because I've been let down too many times, though I think the trade puts more pressure on Robinson to have delivered a quality player

11 minutes ago, tgo said:

Really like this guy the more I’ve read and heard. 

Likewise. If he can figure out how to get open consistently I think he'll be a good player quickly. I love how natural his hands are, he plucks the ball out of the air in stride like AJ does. Clearly a natural athlete in that way.

23 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

It’s hard to understand why Zierlein gave McMath a higher grade than Fitzpatrick. Fitzpatrick has a nice release and runs solid routes. He looks like a fairly polished WR. McMath runs like he hasn’t had a receivers coach since high school. 

Exactly, totally asinine. 

And the idea that Fitzgerald is only a deep threat is incorrect. He’s proficient on intermediate routes, just had some concentration drops from looking upfield before securing the ball in the intermediate range.