Deshaun Watson Suspended 11 Games and Fined $5M (UPDATE 10/13: Another Lawsuit Has Been Filed)

SirLanceALot

4 hours ago, scine09 said:

That’s what I mean.

You think the Browns would like a do-over?

They structured that ridiculous contract so that year one had minimal regualar salary so that even if he got a full year it would have a minimal impact on his money and haven't made any apparent effort to move Baker; that indicates they were aware of and willing to weather him not playing in 22. Basically they're willing to tolerate the POS as long as he performs well once he sees the field.

Edited by No1TitansFan

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's where you and your wife stand at opposite ends of the house and yell FU@K Y0U!!!!  

I can guarantee Mariota isn't going to have multiple women come forward with these allegations against him!!!!

I need to see pictures of these women before I decide who is telling the truth.

Posted Images

It would be really funny if Watson got a multiyear or lifetime ban and never takes a snap for Cleveland.

If this were to happen they would be in bad shape due the next few years due to all the high picks they already parted with.

1 minute ago, MIKE75 said:

It would be really funny if Watson got a multiyear or lifetime ban and never takes a snap for Cleveland.

If this were to happen they would be in bad shape due the next few years due to all the high picks they already parted with.

Not sure how funny that would be as the Texans would get the draft picks anyways.

I find it hard to believe that a "reasonable person" can look at an "Instagram Massage Therapist" and not think "Call Girl." 

These women are legit going into men's homes and giving them private massages. If these were physical therapists or hell even a brick and mortar licensed massage therapist, I'd feel differently. 

Did he force it? Did he use his influence to corner these women? Did any actually try to leave or deny him? How did he respond to the denial? If I were Watson's lawyer, I'd ask these women in deposition how often they were propositioned for sexual favors during in-home visits with men. I bet the percentage is high, because who tf goes to Instagram to pick an "in-home massage therapist?" Like seriously guys. I don't look at pictures of my massage therapist before I book an appointment. I don't give af what they look like. But I damn sure would if I was looking for a hooker. 

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

What would be funnier is if he gets a year suspension then comes back and spares it up on the field for a few years 

Two years of not playing football has to be tough to come back from. 

• SirLanceALot changed the title to Deshaun Watson Suspended 11 Games and Fined $5M (UPDATE 10/13: Another Lawsuit Has Been Filed)