Deshaun Watson Suspended 11 Games and Fined $5M (UPDATE 10/13: Another Lawsuit Has Been Filed)

SirLanceALot

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's where you and your wife stand at opposite ends of the house and yell FU@K Y0U!!!!  

I can guarantee Mariota isn't going to have multiple women come forward with these allegations against him!!!!

I need to see pictures of these women before I decide who is telling the truth.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

Yeah, and it will likely get him in trouble with the NFL, but criminally, this admission (from the lawyer) is meant to get the press ready to accept that his client did nothing illegal. At worst, it was morally questionable (so goes the argument). That's enough for the NFL nowadays, so I think the Browns are in big trouble. But criminally, I think it will work .

I do think the story Bukafax mentioned above (if it could be PROVEN) could cross the line. Watson will claim she didn't specifically say no or to stop.....but if she recorded it or there is other proof, it could be damning. Without that, it's tricky to get a conviction. 

Isn't it against the law to solicit someone and offer to pay for sex?  His lawyer admitted that was his intent.

2 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

She still had to be pretty damn close to him to get jizzed on the face.

I have no idea what the setup or situation was but my head cannon is she attempted to stop and was then cornered by Watson until he finished. That’s the only outcome I can come to.

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You must not be a sniper. Maybe in your younger days! 

Well the world record is 8 feet but the whole point is creating reasonable doubt in terms of being assaulted by sperm.....

Do I think he should get a permanent ban from the NFL? At the moment, no. Would I consider him a rapist? Again, no. Is he one creepy, perverted fuck who deserves to at least get a one year suspension or more? Abso-fucking-lutely.

4 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Well the world record is 8 feet but the whole point is creating reasonable doubt in terms of being assaulted by sperm.....

She said she was cornered. And yes, obviously that’s the point of the entire thread is reasonable doubt. 

37 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The New York Times also reported that the non-disclosure agreement that Watson gave to some of the women to sign came from the Texans' director of security, Brent Naccara. The Times reports that the NDA was in Watson's locker at NRG Stadium days after a woman posted Watson's phone number on Instagram.

That’s an interesting line if the NFL decides to follow it. 

This is kind of the clue that points you to what happened and how it could have been avoided. If Watson just shuts his mouth and enjoys his new contract then probably none of this shit comes out. 

8 hours ago, dcblanton said:

To me booking a standard massage appointment is luring.  I believe some of the assaults happened at his home, but I could be mistaken.

"this game".  I love what we call sexual assault these days.

Unless he had reason to believe these women provided sex work, then it is sexual assault.

You seem to want  to parse and twist every post to voice your outrage. The majority of the posts in this thread are critical of Watson. How you twist a mention of "this game" as  minimizing sexual assault is silly. 

• SirLanceALot changed the title to Deshaun Watson Suspended 11 Games and Fined $5M (UPDATE 10/13: Another Lawsuit Has Been Filed)