Will you ever respect you Trumpist neighbors again?

AJClown

Will you ever respect you Trumpist neighbors again?

I know I wont. Not out of malice or to be vindictive but rather because they have exposed themselves.

TRump cultists turned their back on America in favor of hate, orange hate. I will never look at them the same.

Will you?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Compare some of our peers' responses. Taiwan and South Korea are two places I interact with and they are 100-1000x less case rate per population even with higher population density and less capability

I think for me it has changed what I will tolerate.  When christians start their holier than thou bullshit I would let it go, but now I pretty adamantly don't think they believe anything except that a

There are all kinds, obviously a ton of idiots but at the same time a lot of just misinformed people who live in a right wing bubble. Plenty of racist too.    I've talked to plenty of friend

Posted Images

I don’t respect anyone who voted for Trump in this election.  I have no problem with people who voted for him in the last one, realized they made a mistake and didn’t this time.  But unless someone who voted for him apologizes no way will I respect them.

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You all sound like some bitches except Loveya. Sheesh. As long as the person wasn’t outright racist or inflammatory about shit I won’t have a problem with them. 

You don’t have a problem with someone who openly voted for someone who is likely responsible for about 200k or so deaths in this country and doesn’t seem to care?

Edited by scine09

8 minutes ago, scine09 said:

You don’t have a problem with someone who openly voted for someone who is likely responsible for about 200k or so deaths in this country and doesn’t seem to care?

I have a problem with their beliefs, yes. Most of them have been propagandized to the Nth degree. They would immediately tell you Trump helped save lives. 

You mention separating families at the border. They will tell you it started under Obama. 

You mention the BLM movement and they will talk about how people were injured and businesses burned to the ground...etc. 

The problem in our country is one of baseline facts. We have lost that. Hopefully we can somehow climb our way back to the understanding everyone is entitled to their own opinion, not their own facts. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I have a problem with their beliefs, yes. Most of them have been propagandized to the Nth degree. They would immediately tell you Trump helped save lives. 

You mention separating families at the border. They will tell you it started under Obama. 

You mention the BLM movement and they will talk about how people were injured and businesses burned to the ground...etc. 

The problem in our country is one of baseline facts. We have lost that. Hopefully we can somehow climb our way back to the understanding everyone is entitled to their own opinion, not their own facts. 

If they believe that nonsense they’re beyond help.

Just now, scine09 said:

If they believe that nonsense they’re beyond help.

Propaganda is a powerful device. It’s been talked about around the board a bit, but if you haven’t seen Social Dillema I highly recommend it. Most of these people are not bad people, just misguided. 

Now the fucks showing up to rallies fully decked out confronting reporters, screaming crazy shit, going the Alex Jones route; yeah, fuck those guys.   

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Propaganda is a powerful device. It’s been talked about around the board a bit, but if you haven’t seen Social Dillema I highly recommend it. Most of these people are not bad people, just misguided. 

Now the fucks showing up to rallies fully decked out confronting reporters, screaming crazy shit, going the Alex Jones route; yeah, fuck those guys.   

That’s really funny about a half hour ago I got an email from Netflix asking me to come back and watch the Social Dilemma.  I watched it and thought it was kind of common sense.  

My family knows people who are considered to be relatively intelligent who don’t fall for any of the nonsense that Trump tries to spew and they still vote for him.  People like that should know better.  Forget politics for a second.  It’s about right and wrong.  That’s what I don’t get.  The people who should know better who still vote for him.

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

What percentage of the 73M who voted for Trump are actually racist extremists? I say 30%.

6 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That’s really funny about a half hour ago I got an email from Netflix asking me to come back and watch the Social Dilemma.  I watched it and thought it was kind of common sense.  

My family knows people who are considered to be relatively intelligent who don’t fall for any of the nonsense that Trump tries to spew and they still vote for him.  People like that should know better.  Forget politics for a second.  It’s about right and wrong.  That’s what I don’t get.  The people who should know better who still vote for him.

It is common sense. I’ve known about it for a long time after working for Google. Most people don’t though. They have no idea they’re being harvested and manipulated like that. Then combine those people with all the single issue voters. 

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

What percentage of the 73M who voted for Trump are actually racist extremists? I say 30%.

Yep. That sounds about right give or take. The rest are either single issue voters, don’t pay attention, or they see the Republican Party from some type of misogynistic view point where the Dems are the weaker party.